Chapter 39: Dazzling

Crd. To rightful owner of the pic

Sorry for the mistakes. Boring

Third Person POV

"This is so adorable but I kinda expected Yeonjun to give me something like this." Taehyung says as he holds a teddy bear blazer. They both are opening the presents after coming home from their marriage ceremony.

"You'd definitely look like one when you'll wear this." Jeongguk says the model wrinkles his nose.

"A tie, very thoughtful of your brother." Jeongguk says as he opens Namjoon's present.

"What else can you expect from my genius brother?" Taehyung chuckles.

"Media art set, yayy." Taehyung exclaims at Namjoon's present for him. "He's definitely very thoughtful." Taehyung chuckles.

After opening all the presents, it was time for their presents for eachother.

Taehyung sees that there is no present next to Jeongguk so he decides to give him his present first.

"Here you go." Taehyung hands the wrapped gift to Jeongguk, smiles widely even though he's hella nervous inside.

"Just to let you know, it's not an expensive gift---I kinda made it myself so---". Taehyung says as Jeongguk grabs the gift.

"It doesn't have to be expensive. For me, you are the biggest present ever." Jeongguk says and Taehyung's expression turns blank.

"That was so fucking cheesy Jeongguk,  just keep quiet and open the present." Taehyung says and Jeongguk chuckles.

"It was romantic---and true." Jeongguk says and Taehyung doesn't reply him because Jeongguk is finally opening the gift. The model bites on his nail in nervousness.

"Okay, the cover is beautiful." Jeongguk utters. Jeongguk takes a guess that it might be a photo album though he didn't expected it to be a sketch book---and his stomach flutters at just the italics of his name on the first page. Jeongguk closes the book.

"What's wrong---".

"Is this sketchbook on me?" Jeongguk asks and Taehyung nods.

"Won't you see it?" Taehyung asks and Jeongguk just looks at him with adoration.

"You sketched a whole notebook on me, all these pages have me on them." Jeongguk says, astonished.

"Was that okay? Did you---".

"Thank you so much baby, I love it." Jeongguk says.

"But you didn't even see it. Just the front page can't show you anything." Taehyung says and Jeongguk opens the sketchbook again.

"I just know that it'll be beautiful." Jeongguk says as he traces his name softly, careful to not mess it up.

"Stop being a cringey romantic and look at it." Taehyung says, his nervousness increasing.

Once Jeongguk sees the first sketch of his, he's ready to admit that it can't be him. This perfect drawing can never be him because he definitely has faults. Taehyung drew him flawless.

Once he starts looking, he doesn't stop till he reaches the end. He chuckles in between when he sees some funny sketches. Like a bunny filter drawn on his sketch or when he's wrinkling his nose.

The ones that leave him breathless are two. All of them are perfect and beautiful but these two are Jeongguk's favorite. Both sketches are a contrast to eachother.

In one, Jeongguk has angel wings behind him, the aura is glimmering around him. It's the sketch of his front till torso and he's smiling softly. Taehyung drew him an angel.