Chapter 28: Delight

Sorry for the mistakes plz. Ignore
Boring

Third Person POV

Jeongguk has been in relationships before---two of them but not in Korea---it was when he was in America. Jeongguk never thought he'd be attracted to a boy because he never was until of course he got married.

Jeongguk never fell in love. Attraction and love are two different things. Lust and love are two different things. Jeongguk always knew how to keep these two separated.

It's Taehyung who made it all mingle and he lost the concept of it. He was sure that it's just physical attraction and pure lust for Taehyung that makes him want him more and more.

Jeongguk never knew when these feelings entered the picture and completely changed it to something else---something strong and something that Jeongguk has never felt before.

How would he explain a drunk Taehyung that everything he's experiencing is because of a boy---a boy he's carrying right now---it's all because of Taehyung.

These new and exciting feelings are only because of Taehyung so doesn't that mean Jeongguk's more attracted to a boy---to Taehyung.

And not just attracted---he's---

"You don't have to be a girl Taehyung. You're perfect the way you are." Jeongguk says and hears the other chuckle.

"Aww---That's so sweet of you." Taehyung says and pinches Jeongguk's cheek.

"But---". Taehyung's voice turn a little sad again.

"You didn't answer me---that means you---".

"If I fall in love with you, I'd not want any change in you. You're a boy and I have no problem loving you just the way you are." Jeongguk says---admits but he didn't want to use 'if'. It leaves a bitter taste in his mouth.

"If huh? That means you don't love me right now." Taehyung says and Jeongguk knows he's pouting right now.

The ravenette has no idea what to answer to this. He has one simple answer but he doesn't want to make a fool out of himself. He stays quiet.

"Even if I say I forgive you?" Taehyung says. It just took him a few drinks to speak his heart out.

"What?" Jeongguk's eyes widen and he hopes what he's thinking right now is really happening.

"You won't even think about loving me if I say I forgive you. I've already forgiven you. Stopped hating you long ago." Taehyung mummers softly and Jeongguk thinks his heart might stop.

Jeongguk lowers Taehyung slowly and the model pouts, doesn't let go of Jeongguk.

"Why did you put me down. You promised you'll---".

"Do you love me?" Jeongguk asks as he turns around, hands rest on Taehyung's waist. The model giggles.

"Of course I do---is it not obvious?" Taehyung utters, fingers softly fidget with Jeongguk's earing.

"You're not joking?" Jeongguk asks and Taehyung shakes his head.

"I've always been so scared to tell you because I know you'll never love me but I don't care. If the contact is ending and we won't be seeing each again---so I wanted you to know." Taehyung says and Jeongguk can't fucking believe it. This can't be Taehyung.

"You don't know what you're saying. You're drunk." Jeongguk says and Taehyung shakes his head.

"Do you think a drunk person is in his right mind to joke?" Taehyung says, tone a little serious.