Chapter 17: Shopping

Sorry for the mistakes plz. Ignore
Boring

Third Person POV

"I'm sure you're not a person who wastes their whole day shopping." Jeongguk says when they're in the car and Taehyung shakes his head to answer Jeongguk, is happy the car ride isn't silent.

"Good." Jeongguk smiles and he has no problem of Taehyung shops the whole day, he'll be with him all the time.

"Which mall?"

"COEX." Taehyung says and Jeongguk nods, sets to the route. The car ride is silent but its comfortable. Taehyung has a small smile all through the ride until they each.

Taehyung takes out his mask but Jeongguk stops him, takes it from his hand and puts it inside his pocket. The model looks at the ravenette in confusion.

"Stop hiding." Jeongguk utters, the same tone when he said stop running away---and it makes Taehyung ease more.

"But it's just to hide from all the---".

"Still, no hiding. I'll be with you---unless you're not embarrassed to be seen with---".

"Shut up! Why would I be embarrassed to be seen with you. You're my husband---". Taehyung pauses, cheeks tint red at how casually the word came out of his mouth.

"I mean, I wouldn't have asked you to come with me if that was the case." Taehyung says and Jeongguk chuckles.

"I was just joking." Jeongguk says amused and Taehyung gapes at him.

"You---".

"Let's go." Jeongguk says and Taehyung pouts, stays on his seat until Jeongguk opens the passenger door and leans down towards the model.

"It's so easy to get a reaction from you." Jeongguk smirks and Taehyung glares at him with a pout, Jeongguk wants to kiss him but he wants Taehyung to make the first move now,  he wants to see if he's comfortable now.

"Shut up." Taehyung says and hopes the other would lean towards him more but Jeongguk moves away and the model gets out.

"Come on, let's go shopping". Jeongguk says with fake enthusiasm and Taehyung hits his arm and walks ahead of him. The ravenette follows with a smile.

They both do gain attention since it's difficult to not look at the 'hottest couple'---the title given to them when they got married and still goes this way. Probably the first time they are seen together other than gatherings and parties.

Taehyung buys form the usual shops, greeting the receptionists and staff with a smile. Taehyung tells Jeongguk to buy something as well, the ravenette gets himself two suits and Taehyung pats himself to stay in his seat and not sneak in the fitting room.

Taehyung tries to pay but Jeongguk doesn't let him and when Taehyung argues, Jeongguk tells him that he's paying for every next thing the model buys.

"I'm not buying anything now." Taehyung says, crosses his hands on his chest and glares at the ravenette who walks towards the next shop Taehyung mentioned. Taehyung follows him.

"Yes you are." Jeongguk says, doesn't look back at the model and Taehyung huffs.

"Not fair Jeongguk---you don't have to that." Taehyung whines and catches up to the other.

"You---out of all people should know how stubborn I am so stop trying to change my mind." Jeongguk says and Taehyung definitely knows what a stubborn idiot his dear husband is.

"Fine but if we have lunch after shopping then I'm paying." Taehyung says and Jeongguk looks at him, raises his eyebrow.

"Are we having lunch together?" Jeongguk asks and Taehyung smiles sheepishly.