Chapter 40: Lover

Start from the beginning

Taehyung slowly walks towards the bar, he can't believe it's been so many months since that day, when Jeongguk told him to grab the bar, that night still fresh in his mind and it can never be forgotten. Taehyung shivers in excitement.

Jeongguk takes off his coat and rolls up his cuffs, keeps looking at Taehyung as he walks towards the drawers.

"Strip." At first, Taehyung thinks it's just his dirty mind playing tricks on him---that it's not Jeongguk who said that but he was proven wrong immediately.

"Baby, do I need to repeat myself?" Jeongguk raises his eyebrow and Taehyung feels like he's about to pass out. He's already arounsed and Jeongguk hasn't even started anything.

Taehyung shakes his head immediately as his shaky hands go to the hem of his sweater and he slowly takes his off, leaving him only in his boxers. He has been naked in front of Jeongguk before but right now, it feels like he's doing it for the first time and it makes everything more exciting.

Taehyung takes off his boxers then, his body on goosebumps because he can feel Jeongguk's intense gaze on him. Oh boy, Taehyung can't wait.

"So pretty and beautiful." Jeongguk whispers, walks towards Taehyung and the model blushes uncontrollably at that.

Jeongguk stands infront of him, he pushes back a strand if Taehyung's now silver hair and this is one if the few little gestures that are forever constant.

Jeongguk's hands are bold and exploring on Taehyung's sides, a touch so soft and warm, Taehyung's whole body relaxes, always does.

Taehyung sights softly when he feels Jeongguk's lips on the side of his neck, it's a barely there touch yet Taehyung feels sparks.

"Grab the bar." Jeongguk utters against his neck and Taehyung doesn't need to be told twice, he slowly raises his arms and fingers curl around the bar as they reach them.

"Good boy." Jeongguk whispers against Taehyung's ear and places a soft kiss underneath his ear. Taehyung almost whines when Jeongguk steps away from him.

The ravenette looks at the sight infront of him, he bites his lips because Taehyung is there, so pretty and aroused for him. Just for him and only he can get to see Taehyung like this.

Taehyung's already accelerated heartbeat increases when Jeongguk takes off his tie and steps towards him.

"Keep your hands steady there." Jeongguk instructs as he loops the tie around Taehyung's wrists.

"Gukkie---what--". But Jeongguk captures his lips before Taehyung can protest. Taehyung is too into the kiss that he forgets what Jeongguk us doing with his his hands. When they break the kiss, Jeongguk steps back and Taehyung does whine this time and then he realizes his hands are tied to the bar with Jeongguk's tie.

"Gukkie---". Taehyung whines as he tugs his hands down but fails obviously because they won't untangle.

"I want you." Taehyung says desperately and Jeongguk chuckles.

"So desperate huh?" The mocking tone in Jeongguk's voice makes Taehyung want to reply too.

"Aren't you desperate? Do you not want me as much as I want you?" Taehyung says in a sultry voice and hooded eyes.

"Oh, confident aren't we? Don't make me beg you baby, trust me---I'm already thinking about it." Jeongguk says and Taehyung smiles lazily.

"You wouldn't do that." Taehyung utters.

"I definitely can and now, I will." Jeongguk replies as he unbuttons his shirt but doesn't take it off. Taehyung bites his lips.

Jeongguk stands behind Taehyung and the model can't look back because of his arm blocking him to do so. Jeongguk's hand rests on Taehyung's stomach as he pulls Taehyung back, his nack touches Jeongguk's chest.