Chapter XIX

“Chae, stop pacing.” Dara called out to the worried former leader.

“How can I?” Chaerin turned to them but stopped. “Jiyong oppa is really angry.”

“He had every right to be.” Minzy spoke up. “He’s probably scared for Dara-unnie and the twins! Haven’t they kept them in hiding all these years? The media won’t only focus on you and Seungri. They are watching every move we make.”

“Dara-unnie, Bom-unnie, Minji-ah, we are not asking for you to come clean like us!” Chaerin defended their decision. “I think it will even hide you all the more!”

Bom shook her head at Chaerin. “Its not like that, Chae.” She said in the voice she could let out. “We can’t let you stand out there alone.”

“Bommie is right, Chaerin.” Dara agreed. “We will stand by you when you face the press.”

“Its so gloomy in here!” Someone spoke from behind them and the girls all stood up shocked.

“Seven oppa!” They chorused and the guy grinned at them.

“How are you Chaerin?” Chaerin went to him and gave him a hug.

“You’re just the guy we need right now!”

“Ne, that came across my mind.” Seven chucked her chin then turned to the maknae and also gave Minzy a hug. “Minzy’s still the same. Time doesn’t change you too.”

“Oppa, its just because you see me all the time compared to the Unnies.” Minzy let him go then he turned to Dara. 

“Now why the hell are you crying?” Seven scolded then pulled her in for a hug. “I’m so happy you are back, Darong! I know I should be mad at you after not hearing anything from you for the past 10 years, but I really really really missed you!”

“I'm sorry... and I missed you too, Seven oppa!” She smiled at him when he let her go. “Byul is all right?”

“She’s great!” Seven looked at her with worried eyes. “How are you and Jiyong?” That time Jiyong and Dara separated, Seven was doing Japan activities and wasn't there to speak with them both. He saw how they started, all right, and he was just glad that he saw them through all the happy memories. He went to see Jiyong when he got back but Dara has left with no word as to where she could be hiding. Seven knew just how miserable Jiyong was but his friend became strong for her daughter. 

“We’re better now, thanks!” She said and her happiness showed.

“Better, you mean better friends or better ..." Dara showed him the ring she was wearing on her finger and Seven rejoiced and hugged her again. "I'm really happy that you're together again, Dara. I hope you are here for good.”

“We're starting over but, we’ll see if things stay as smooth as they are.” She shrugged.

“Dara, how many times do we all have to repeat it to you. Jiyong is as in love with you as that time he watched your documentary!" Seven sighed. "But still, if you have to, then at least let us know where you are hiding this time! I haven’t seen my godchild in ages! Where are the twins?”

“They’re playing around here somewhere.” Dara told him. “You’ll see them later.” Seven smiled at her then ruffled her hair. “I’m really happy to see you, Darong. Welcome back!”

“Same here!” She tried to laugh amidst her tears.

“You’re still a cry baby.” Seven hugged her once more before he turned to Bom. “Now you, Park Bom!”