Chapter XV

Choi's Villa; Seoul

"What did they say about your final edit?" Top said on the phone while sipping on some red wine after dinner.

"They liked it. Better than the other as we expected." He hears her soft chuckle. "But I really think its only because the movie is opening in a week so I left them no choice."

"Did you encounter any problems in moving?" He asked before Jiyong completely distracts his wife as he hears his friend's voice in the background.

"Ani, they were very understanding. They were looking for you, you know. I told them you had decided to move for a very important reason. I just mentioned that you had fallen in love and they all just stopped asking."

"They stopped asking? I thought they would pry some more."

"Ani, they know how much personal space matters to you so they didn't ask more. Though if they did, I would have told them you are dating my best friend."

"And what if they thought it was you?"

"Oh, they did but I introduced Jiyong to them and that shut them up."

"Very bold, Dara noona."

"I just need some getting used to it." Top agreed that she did. Sandara Park has always been Kwon Jiyong's woman. That was a fact to everyone at YG. But life is harsh and that fact needed to be kept in secret, hence to be able to introduce him as Lena's father, was a bold move and Dara should get a gold medal for it. Perhaps this time, she'd be ready to claim the dragon. Moving back to Seoul was another great feat for Dara and Top was so relieved that she considered coming back.

"Thank you, Dara."

Dara felt the sincerity in Top's voice and she looked over at Jiyong who was buying them some coffee. "Tabi?"

"Hmm?"

"Do you think I'm crazy if I say that I think its me who should be thanking you for such a brilliant idea?"

"I would think you are crazy if you still resist." Top grins over the phone. Dara was at the mercy of Kwon Jiyong's charm and Top knew she would be fighting a lost cause. Apart from the new life she's been living, she has also adapted a whole new level to her stubbornness that rivals Lena's. With that stubbornness, Dara had been more eager to fight for what she wanted, from the small intricate details of her work to perhaps, the chaos that was her life. Top saw her change but then again, when they were back in Korea, he saw that one thing may not have.

And that was her weakness, personified in the body of Kwon Jiyong.

He turns as the twins ambles up to him in their pajamas. When Dara called, they were having a great time at the jacuzzi with Bom. She washed them before going to bed and now they were smelling like little angels but they were noisy and excited to talk to their mom. Though Dara never failed to call them every night before they go to bed, the twins were always so eager to hear their mom.

"Let me change to video call, Top. Jiyong would also want to see them." Dara cuts the line and Top crouches down to the girls.

"Eh? Oma?" Hayi asked him and he smiled.

"Give me a kiss and I'll magically make her appear."

"Uncle Tabi, we're not 5." Lena mocked him and Bom laughed quietly on the side. Top sighed and stood up to hug Bom.

"These twins are bullies, Bommie!" He whined as he circled his arms around Bom's waist and buried his face at the crook of her neck, inhaling her sweet scent.