Chapter XVI [M]

Seoul ~~

Daesung just got in after his morning work out and found Minzy in the dining room with a newspaper on her hand, sipping on her coffee.

"Good morning!" He smiled and kissed the top of her head.

"So sweaty in the morning!" Minzy teased and watched her beau closely as he got some orange juice from the fridge and drank.

"Ne, coz you made me sweaty all night." He shot back and sat down beside her. She stretched her leg to his and his strong hands started a soothing massage on her foot. "Is there anything important in the news?"

"Same old, same old." Minzy muttered.

"Or did you go straight to the Entertainment page?" She glared at him over the newspaper. "So, what's the gossip?"

"Dating here and there then there's suicide by an actor and the latest fashion trend from idols." Minzy summed up in 1 sentence the whole Entertainment page and Daesung understood well. This has been almost routine for them. His phone starts to ring and Daesung answers.

"Yoboseyo?-Ne, O sajangnim!-Animida, he's not with me but I am meeting him in the building today in about an hour. Waeyo?-Mo?"

Daesung looked at Minzy, and his face was ashen. He nodded and said "Ye" once more before ending the call.

"What is it?" Minzy asked.

"Seungri, he and Chaerin were caught by the press."

"What?!?!"

New York ~~

New York ~~

The couple was looking through the shops around the South Sea Port. They bought some souvenirs for their friends and the girls too. Jiyong meticulously picking out and getting excited over the twins' gifts.

"But Jiyong, why are we buying clothes in a Japanese store when we're not even in Japan?"

"Their designs are nice for the girls. Did you see the other stores? My girls will get cold if I let them wear those! The only clothes that can cover them well are t shirts!"

"Summer's coming. You are as conservative as ever."

"You're one to talk."

"I do have more dresses in my closet now, just so you know."

"But you still don't wear them as often." Dara just shook her head at him then they both started to hear house music being played around the square. Jiyong pulled her towards the center to see. "I see seats in the middle. Do you want to sit?"

"Ji, there's music playing. How can we sit?" She grinned at him then her head started bobbing to the beat, cheering with the other onlookers as the music reached its climax.