Chapter 9

When they stepped from the shower and Xenia reached for her discarded cami, Justin's voice sounded behind her. "Don't get dressed."

She looked over her shoulder, surprised and exhausted. "I thought you were tired from skiing."

He chuckled. "Don't worry. I am." Then his eyes warmed on her. "But I still don't want you to get dressed. I want to be able to see you."

With that, he walked to a closet, slid open the mirrored door, and pulled from a hanger a black see through kimono, holding it out to her.

Xenia drew in her breath. "How many women have worn this?"

He gave her a soft, playful smile. "None, snowflake, I bought it just for you. Before I came up here."

Suddenly wondering if she could catch a glimpse of other feminine type things in the closet, she leaned past him, trying to look. "What else did you buy for me?"

"Naughty, naughty," he said, sliding the door closed. "You'll find out when I give them to you, and if I catch you peeking, I'l have to give you a spanking."

She bit her lip and spoke unguardedly. "That makes it even more tempting."

"Why, Xenia, I didn't know you liked to play that way." He raised his eyebrows, looking heatedly amused.

She dropped her gaze, feeling only a tad sheepish. "Neither did I."

His dark eyes pinned her in place. "Well , we'll explore that another time. For now, put this on and we'll go make dinner."

"I'm supposed to make dinner in this?" She let out a short, sarcastic laugh.

"Only this?"

"I want to be able to see you whenever I glance over. I want to see that pretty, smooth pussy, and I want to be able to touch it if I feel the urge."

Oh. Well . As a fresh frisson of heat skittered down her spine, she decided to quit arguing.

So she slipped on the barely there robe as Justin stepped into fresh black boxer briefs that hugged him deliciously. He put on nothing more, either, so she had a nice view, as well.

Together, they headed down to the kitchen where Justin found a frozen lasagna and a loaf of garlic bread in the freezer, mentioning they were from his last visit a couple of months ago. Xenia had seen them, too, but had bought her own food for the stay back before her voyeur had arrived.

They worked together in the kitchen, opening another bottle of wine, getting the lasagna in the oven, finding plates and utensils, and Xenia offered up the salad she'd assembled at the local grocery store. At first, she felt weird walking around in the robe, but slowly, she began to feel. . . more sensual, knowing that even as their dinner preparations weren't about sex, they were.

She also stayed unerringly aware that they strolled about in what one could almost think of as a glass house. Floor to ceiling windows covered the entire rear of the dwelling, which included the kitchen and dining area as well as the living room and Justin's master bedroom upstairs.

As they sat down at the table with their salads, he on one end and she at the side so that their knees touched underneath, she motioned toward the nearest panes with her fork. Outside, all was black with night, but inside bright lights shone.

"You realize that anyone on any other hill side nearby who happens to have binoculars or a telescope like yours could see us right now." She'd noticed the expensive telescope by the window, near the computer, upon her arrival.

Justin cast a devilish grin. "But well never know, so what's the harm?"

She glanced again to the telescope. "Do
you look at people through your telescope?"