육십 i do what i do

Start from the beginning

"Hey, I'm not gonna sleep with you while one of us is probably going through a heartbreak, so don't get too comfortable right now," I scolded him in amusement and pushed him away as he tried to kiss me again.

"I don't even want to have sex right now. You do think the worse of me, huh?" he snorted back and teasingly pinched my sides.

"Of course, I do... you are a man!"

"You're wrong. I'm a gentleman~"

A few stolen kisses later, we eventually joined the others in the living room. But Namjoon didn't come out of his room or speak more than five words to Hoseok who was his roommate.

・゛★⌒゛・。☆。・゛★⌒゛・

The morning that followed Anna-Mae's exit was even more awkward, to say the least. Yesterday was conveniently our free time, but everyone wondered what to do today. If we should call off our plans or not. That was what we were talking about in hushed tones.

"Hey," another voice suddenly uttered from the dining room's entrance and startled the rest of us.

"Joonie-hyung... hi!" Jimin smiled and patted the chair next to him as we greeted him back. "Come eat something."

"We could find a Korean restaurant here. There's kimchi, samgyeopsal, and more," Jin said and filled another plate of food.

"Thank you," Namjoon told him, sitting down tiredly.

He looked worse for wear, ashen skin and dark circles under his eyes. Last night's event must have taken a toll on him, physically and emotionally. Seeing him so... dull like that was unusual.

It was around noon, so we continued eating our late breakfast. But with an unusual and heavy silence this time. Failing to pretend there wasn't a big ass elephant in the room.

"So..." Taehyung cleared his throat quite loudly. "The food's good, right?"

"Yeah... Tastes just like home!" Jungkook commented right away, but the attempt at a conversation pretty much died then and there.

"Alright, what's today's plan?" Namjoon finally asked between two bites, then raising an eyebrow because we just stared at each other in surprise.

"Hm... we were supposed to go camping, but—" I said, and he softly interrupted me with a sigh.

"But what...? Last time I checked, we were here to spend time together and film our trip for ARMYs. So why would it have to change just because Anna's gone? We will go camping!"

"Are you sure, though?" Zara hesitated, voicing everyone's concern. "Because we can always go tomorrow, it's not—"

"Yes, I'm sure! So get ready~" Namjoon exclaimed and quickly shoved the food in his mouth, but the rest of us just sat frozen there in disbelief. "Seriously, go!"

Then we all moved at once, bumping into each other on the way to the sink or the bedrooms.

Camping had been one of the activities everyone looked forward to, so it didn't take long for us to grow eager and the apartment to become loud.

"Is everyone ready?" Taehyung shouted impatiently from the bottom of the stairs.

"I am!" I gushed, heading over him with my backpack and carry-on.