"Please stop!" I shouted while being held by the third man. He pushed me to my knees and quickly crouched down to my level. He grabbed my chin and my jaw and held my face tightly in his hand from behind me.

"Shut the fuck up and watch." he scowls into my ear. Tears started running down my face as I was forced to watch what was happening a few feet away from me.

One of the men stepped on Harry's back so that he couldn't move, while the other pulled a roll of tape out of his jacket pocket. The man with the tape bent over and forced Harry's wrists together behind his back and began taping his hands. 

Harry was trying so hard. He was trying so desperately to get out from underneath these men. He squirmed and kicked, but he was weakened from the beating.

"Fucking let go!" he shouted, his voice booming across the room. The man tying him up, however, didn't move. The other man that was holding him down kicked him in the side of the stomach, causing Harry to gasp for air and causing me to scream.

All I wanted to do was run over there and save him...but I couldn't.

Tears fell down my cheeks as Harry became completely helpless. Once his hands were taped, the man who tied him forced him up onto his knees. There was blood gushing from his nose. He coughed as he was forced to sit on his knees. I continued to cry at the sight of him.

"I've been waiting for this for a long time, Styles." says one of the men. Harry stared up at him in pure hatred. The man had long hair that was sticking out of the bottom of his mask.

The man holding me dragged me next to Harry, and began taping my own hands behind me. I looked into Harry's eyes in fear as he looked back. His face changed from anger to worry at the sight of me.

"Don't hurt her." he coughs out, looking back up at the long-haired man in front of us. The man smirks as he looks down at Harry, then back at men who stood behind us.

I felt my chest rise and fall as I felt more doomed by the second. We were alone. The boys weren't here. It was the two of us against these three men.

One of the men behind us comes in front of Harry, and straps a piece of tape over his mouth and then does the same to me.

Now, all three men were standing in front of us. I looked at Harry with tears glazing over my eyes. His green eyes were filled with terror and fury. I knew that he was feeling so angry, but he couldn't do anything about it.

"Get them downstairs." The man in the middle snaps. He and one of the other man grab Harry and force him to his feet and pull him out the door. The other man got me up and dragged me behind them.

These masked men dragged us harshly down the stairs and into the living room. We were both thrown next to each other onto the couch.

I was a mess. I was shaking and crying and trembling in fear. I instinctively looked over at Harry, who was trying to steady his breath through his bloody nose.

There was blood running obsessively from his nose down to his chin. I watched him in concern before looking ahead at our captors.

I knew that they had to be Phantoms because of the jackets they wore. I had no idea how they got into the house, and I'm sure Harry was wondering the same thing.

The long-haired man walked in front of the coffee table and sat down. His eyes flicked between Harry and I. The both of us watched him because that's all we could do.

He reached out his hand towards me, tucking a piece of my hair behind my ear. I flinched immediately and whimpered at his touch.

"You have very pretty eyes, Ms. White." he says darkly. Harry immediately shouts into the tape, causing the man to smirk underneath the mask. He turns his head towards Harry, who glares at him.