The End pt.2 "Be Careful On What You Ask For~"

Izuku's P.O.V

I looked down at the heros and was breathing heavily. I.... I did it..... I can't believe I did it!

I laughed. "Oh wow! You would expect more of a fight from the top two hero's but whatever! God! That was fun!" Kiroguri teleported everyone back to the building I was on.

"I can't believe you actually did it, Midoriya!" Kiri yells running to me. Once he reaches me, he hugs me and laughs.

"Ow! Ow! Let go!" I said, trying to push him away. He lets go and looks at the hero's. "You actually did it... You killed the top two heros..." Kiri says, kneeling down.

I nodded. "I said I was, didn't I?" Everyone nods and I smile.

"Guess it's time to tell everyone the symbol of peace and the second pro hero is dead." I grabbed one of the bodies while Kiri grabbed the other.

"Did you tell them, yet?" I asked Kiri. He shakes his head. "No, not yet. But, showing them the heros are dead, will be enough for them to tell I am a villain, right?" He asks, smirking.

I nodded. "It should."

We reached the edge and I layed the body down, as Kiri does the same. "Hey, everyone! I have an announcement! Well, two actually." Everyone looked up at me. I smiled and picked up All Might, while Kiri pickes up Endeavor.

"Your top two pros are dead~"

Shoto's P.O.V

I couldn't believe it...

Endeavor....

No...

My dad....

He's dead...

Katsuki P.O.V

What the hell?! There is no fucking way All Might is dead! That stupid Deku... I'll kill you!

Wait...

Is that...

Kiri holding up Endeavor...?

W-what...?

Izuku's P.O.V

I laughed at their faces. I threw All Mights body down to the ground. Kiri does the same.

"Time for the second announcement~!" I giggled, excitedly.

"Our dearest Kiri, here, is a villain~! Amazing right~?"

Shoto's P.O.V

What...? What the hell?! Is that why-...

"Goddammit Midoriya!"

I can't believe he'll go this far! Was the whole thing an act?! Did Kirishima just fucking lie?!

I turned around when I heard a crash. My eyes grew big.

"Bakugo?!"