"Mommy? Daddy? Where are you?"

What's up? My name is Izuku Midoriya. Nice to meet you! Now you might have think that I'm crazy. I mean, talking to you guys! Y'all are simply voices in my head! It is crazy! Heh, well, that's what I am. Crazy. Not psycho. Crazy. Two different things.

Well, I kinda need you guys to start at the beginning. Let's start when I was four, no? Let's begin!

School had just ended and I was running home, excited to see my mom and dad. While running, I kept thinking, Yay! Spending summer with Mommy and Daddy! They work so much, so maybe they will take time off for me!

I got home and opened the door. "Mommy! Daddy! I'm home!"

Silence.

Still silence.

"Mommy? Daddy?" I called. Nothing. I started to get scared. I put my bag down and walked around the house, looking for them. They weren't anywhere to be seen.

"Mommy? Daddy? Where are you?" I ask, falling to my knees and crying. After a while, I got up and walked to the living room. That's when I noticed a letter, money, the house key, and a phone. I picked up the letter and read it.

"Izuku, dear. Your father and I had some urgent business to attend too. We are sincerely sorry, sweetie. We love you. We won't see you for a very long time. The house key is on the desk, next to this letter, along with money, a phone to contact us, and a credit card. You aren't old enough to work the credit card but you are old enough to have the money. The money is to pay for food and clothes. The house payment will be payed by your father and I. The phone will not be of any use to you until you get older. The credit card number is at the bottom of the page. We will save money and put it on the credit card monthly.
We love you sweetie... So much.
Love~
Mommy and Daddy
P.S.
We will try and come home as soon as we can! You will understand why we had to go when you get older. Please, don't hate us, Izuku, dear. We love you lots!

Long letter, huh? And very difficult for a four year old to understand. What I did understand was the fact that they left me alone. They left and might never come back. Although I hated the fact that they left me, I kept the letter and all the things they had left me with. I ran up to my room and cried.

When I turned six, I got my quirks. Notice I said quirks. My first quirk is countdown (got this quirk from a different Villain! Deku story, just changed it up a bit). This quirk helps me when fighting. It allows me to dodge every attack thrown at me, while studying their moves. Doing so, I'm silently counting down to one hundred. As soon as I get to one hundred, I see an opening spot and I attack.

My second quirk is called "Element Eyes". My eyes change different colors when wanting to control a specific element. An example is when I want to control water, my eyes turn the color blue. When I want to control fire, my eyes turn orange. When I want to control poison, my eyes turn purple. When wanting to control air and wind, my eyes turn white. When wanting to control the earth, my eyes turn brown. And that's it.

My third quirk is called "Reverse" (got this quirk from another story as well... Credit goes to them!). This quirk causes me to be able to stop their quirk from coming at me and throw it back at them, without it harming me. I still have some troubles with it, like me not being able to use it on more then two people.

Since I have three quirks, I wanted to keep it hidden from everyone. So, everyone believed I was quirkless. They bullied me for it. Of course, I learned how to fight, but I never defended myself, because I didn't need them to be suspicious. My, used to be, childhood friend became my biggest bully.