U.A High

Hey, again. It's been awhile. So, let me fill you in on what's been happening.

I trained with All Might for two months. When the exams began, he had gave me One for All. Although I haven't been trained on how to use One for All, I got a pretty good idea on how to use it. Anyway, I had passed the exams and got into U.A.

Pretty exciting, huh? Nope! I was put in the same class as Kacchan (Class 1A). Then, I made some 'friends'. Their names are Uraraka and Iida. They're a little too normal for me but I guess I'll just have to deal with it.

Anyway, today me and the Villain's planned to stop the rescue class exercise. Alas, I cannot help the Villain's. I have to wait for them to attempt and try to kidnap, kill, or defeat someone and then, deal with it from there.

I know, I know. It's a not well thought out plan, but its the best we can do with the little information we have. Anyway, right now me and Class 1A are in the rescue room thing. I'm waiting for them to show up so Aizawa and Thirteen can shut up.

(So I'm being lazy and I don't want to write what happens in the anime so basically, the Nomu and All Might are fighting. Todoroki, Bakago, and Midoriya, are standing close to the fight. That's where we are, currently.)

I looked at the Nomu that's fighting All Might and frowned. This Nomu is weak. How in the world is he still up and fighting All Might? Hmm.... Unless....

Shigaraki looks at me and sees me frowning. His eyes go wide and looks back at the Nomu. I smirked. He's still scared of me, even though I can't do anything right now. I looked at the fight and see All Might getting weak. I roll my eyes and put a fake determined face on.

(Same thing that happens in the anime again. Lol I'm lazy af. After all that, it is now night time and Midoriya is at home. I kinda forgot what happened in the episode... I'm rewatching it though! So yeah)

Hey again. I really wouldn't talk to y'all unless it's important, but right now, I'm just bored. I have nothing better to do right now. So, hows life?

Heh, well, my life is just horrible. The plan failed. And basically, every Villain has seen my stupid ass hero costume. So yeah. Just horrible.

I get up from my bed and walk downstairs. I'll just go for a walk. I left the house and started to walk to the League of Villain's hide out. I take a deep breath and walk in.

The room went quite. I growled
"Someone explain to me, why we failed!" I yell, still pissed off. Everyone stayed quite.

"I know I'm not talking to myself! I asked a question and I expect you to answer." I crossed my arms and stared at everyone.

"W-well, Midoriya, we had to retreat because of the heros that came. We couldn't have risked to go to jail.." Kurogiri says. I frown.

"Is that really the reason on why you retreated? Hm?" I ask, looking at him and Shigaraki.

"Yes sir. It is." Kurogiri says.

"Look, maybe I didn't make myself clear. I, now, can't be coming here anymore so you guys will be having to plan the attacks. I can't be providing y'all with information everyday. I expect, next time you attack, that you at least kidnap someone! Do I make myself clear?!"

"Yes sir!" Everyone says. I sigh and walk over to Shigaraki. I spin him around to face me and cup his chin with my hand.

"Did you hear that Shigaraki? Do I have to repeat myself? Because I will if I need to."

"Y-yes sir. I heard you... You don't need to repeat yourself..." He says, trying to avoid eye contact.

"Shigaraki, look at me." He looks at me. "If your next plan fails, you will end up being blamed for it. Do I make myself clear?" My eyes change colors fastly. My eyes turn purple. Shigaraki eyes widen.

"Y-y-yes sir! Y-you do!"

"Good. Now, go and see if you can help improve the Nomu's." I let him go and he gets off the bar stool and walks away. I smile and sit on his seat. My eyes turn to their regular color.

"Don't you think, you're going a little to hard on Shigaraki?" Kurogiri asks.

"No, he needs to learn. I turn around. He needs to learn to be fearless. He sees me and automatically gets scared."

"Well, that's because of how tough you are to him."

"Yes, yes, I know. He just needs to know that being a Villain isn't being scared. He needs to face his fears. So, he needs to toughen up. I look at Kurogiri. Exactly on how you faced your fears."

"Yes, I know."

"Good. But, I meant what I said. If I keep disappearing every night, someone's bound to get suspicious. We can't have that. So, you can't tell me your plans or when you plan on attacking. I'll give you information, yes, but I cannot help you after that. I sigh, putting my head down. Tell Shigaraki that he has to face his fears. He has to face me. You'll tell him for me, yes?"

"Of course."

"Thank you."

~The Next Day~

The alarm goes off. Ugh... Shut up already! I turn it off and get out of bed. I get dressed, brush my teeth, and grab my stuff. Another boring day. I roll my eyes and walk out.

On my way to school, I spot some Villain's running away from a hero. As they ran past me, I smiled darkly at them. They get scared and trip over each other. I smile and keep walking. Usually, I would've been geeking out and trying to see what the hero would do, but not today. Not ever again.

I guess, I'll talk to you guys some other time. I have classes to go to and training to attend to. Talk to y'all when I can! Bye, bye now!

Hi! Its Me Again! Hope You Enjoyed This Chapter. So Far, Everything Happens The Same Way It Does For The Anime! Next Chapter Is Going Onto My Storyline. It Will Be After Season Three. Anyway! Bye! Have A Nice Day and/or Evening!

Word Count: 1086 Words.