DISCLAIMER!!!

Disclaimer!
I do not own the cover picture!
I did indeed edited it, but for copyright purposes!
I do not own the characters!
All rights go to the creators!
I own the plot and that's all!

Inspired by~ Rin-egade "It's All in Your Head"!
Show them some support, please! Hope you like the story!
Good day(or evening)!

Note (December 6th, 2023):
I'm writing this, at least, seven years later after this fic was written and published.

I beg of you, if you are a new reader, read with caution. This fic is cringy and everywhere and I haven't got the heart to reread and edit it to correct mistakes I've made in this. That being said, I wrote this when I was first starting to learn my passion in writing. It's one of my really early works, one I made when I was young and weird and cringy. I'm embarrassed of this fic but I haven't got the heart to take it down.

Basically, what I'm trying to say is, thank you for still reading this even after it being completed a long time ago. And if you can read this whole fic seriously, I applaud you because this shit is cringe asf. If you're a new reader, thank you for giving this a chance even after how bad you'll later find out it is.

I appreciate you all for all the reads and comments. The fic will stay up for as long as I have this account, but I can assure you, the rewrite I have publish (while not finished) is so much better than this. I encourage you to give that a chance if you find yourself unable to finish this. My work has gotten better, I promise you.

Anyway, thank you so much. Hopefully I finish the rewrite but we'll see.