"Midoriya has been acting weird lately..."

No One's P.O.V

“What's wrong with Midoriya?” Was the only question class 1A seemed to have.

“Midoriya has been acting weird lately..” Was the only thing they seemed to say.

No one has seen Izuku Midoriya for the past week, and when he came back, he became very distant to everyone.

Midoriya on the other hand has been having a hard time focusing on the issue on hand. The week he was gone, Shigaraki and him had a fight. A really bad one. And to add on to that, they have no permanent location. Young Izuku is stressing out.

And to top that, everyone won't stop bugging him on where he has been or if he is alright.

Midoriya is just tempted to shut everyone up permanently.

Yeah, so he lost to All Might. Sure, he is stressed about trying to get All for One out of the jail he is in. And sure, his mother came back home last Sunday, but still he doesn't need to be stressed!

Who are we kidding? Of course he needs to be stressed!

Midoriya lays in his bed in the dorm room, when someone knocks on his door. Midoriya groans and gets up. Can't they just leave me the fuck alone?! Midoriya walks to the door and opens it.

“Yes?” Midoriya asks before looking at the person in front of him. “T-Todoroki! H-Hi. Do you need something?” Midoriya asks, suprised to see Todoroki standing by his door.

“Hey, Midoriya.. Can I come in?” Todoroki asks, giving a weak smile.

Midoriya smiles back and let's him in. “Yeah! Sure!”

“Great. Thanks.” Todoroki walks in and sits on Midoriya's bed. Midoriya closes the door and sits next to Todoroki.

“Did you need something?” Midoriya asks, wanting Todoroki to leave his room so he can think to himself without being bothered.

“Uh, yeah, actually... Um, so I know everyone has been asking you the same question, but since you won't give them an answer, they kinda pressured me to ask you...” He says, avoiding eye contact. Midoriya groans mentally.

“Which I don't completely understand on why you would tell me when you wouldn't tell the others...” Todoroki says, trying not to seem pursuant.

Midoriya smiles. Well, that's because they know about my crush on you... Wait what?!?!

“I'm sorry... You know, you don't need to tell me. Just know that I'll be here when you need to talk.” Todoroki says, smiling at Midoriya, looking at him in the eye.

Midoriya blushes slightly and looks away. “No, it's okay. I'll tell you as long as you don't tell them... It's kinda personal and I just wanna talk to you about it...” Midoriya says, looking down.

“You know, how I told you about my parents leaving me by myself at a young age?” Midoriya says, embarrassed that he's telling Todoroki this.

“Yeah, why?”

“Well, I haven't seen my parents for a long time, and I kinda forgot about them, since, you know, I taken care of myself. And well, I went home last Sunday to check on my house, right?”

Todoroki hums in response. Midoriya looks at Todoroki, smiling weakly.

“Well, my Mom came back last Sunday... And she told me.... That....” Midoriya chuckles. Why am I telling him this?! He doesn't care!.... Or does he?

“Hey, take your time. It's okay.” Todoroki says, smiling reassuringly. Midoriya looks up and starts to tear up. He smiles and shakes his head.

“Heh, it's funny really! My dad- well he- um... Well, he died....” It was quiet for a while. Todoroki is looking away. When he looks at Midoriya and sees Midoriya looking down, smiling and crying.