Seven - Rebuilt to the core

Jin's POV

Jin's POV

My mother gasped and ran over to me. She looked at me with wide eyes and I bit my lip and turned my head to the side.

Mrs. Jeon: "What happened!? Why is he like that!?"

Me: "It was my brothers... They beat him up. They have been for a long time actually. They've been horrible to Jungkook ever since you gave him to us. I've tried to help but they just end up hurting him again when I'm not around. I'm sorry mom."

Mrs. Jeon: "I guess I'll just have to give him back. That was a waste of my money. I wanted Jungkook to help you and be happy but instead, his body is wrecked and he is beat up."

Me: "What? Mom, please, you can't get rid of him! I'm treat him right. I promise~. Can't you get him fixed and return him back to us?"

Mrs. Jeon: "Fine. But he will have to be torn apart and redone from the start. So he will look completely different."

Me: "That's fine. I just want Jungkook back."

Two weeks later

Third POV

Today the Jeon family would get Jungkook back. The scientists who made Jungkook were furious with them because they worked hard to make him. When they told them they wanted him back, they were hesitant but they agreed eventually.

Jin sat on the couch with Mr. and Mrs. Jeon. They waited for Jungkook to walk in. Before, they called them that Jungkook will just come back in without them shipping him there.

They were about to get up but a movement of the front door made their eyes shift to the robot. Unlike before, this one looked younger. He had  bunny teeth and his big nose stood out. His big doe eyes looked at the family and bowed. Jin rushed up and hugged Jungkook.

Jungkook didn't hug back but instead, he pushed away gently. Jin looked at him confused.

Jin: "Is something wrong Jungkook?"

Jk: "No, I'm fine. I'll start to clean now."

Jungkook walked away with a straight face that had no emotions. Jin looked at him with tear filled eyes. All that went through his mind was, that's not the Jungkook I know.