Five - Dissatisfaction

Third POV

Third POV

Jin bowed to his father as he nervously came down the steps. He waited for his father to respond as both Jungkook and Jin were quietly watching him eat.

Mr. Jeon: "So, care to explain why you all are yelling at our robot?"

Jin sighed as he grabbed Jungkook's hand gently.

Jin: "My brothers are trying to be independent again. I'm sorry. I keep telling them to be nice to Jungkook but they won't listen."

Mr. Jeon: "It's fine Jin. I will discuss it with them but not now. I'm tired so I need sleep for my meeting tomorrow."

Jin waved his father goodbye and sat down on the couch, laying his head in his hands. Jungkook moved over to him and crouched down and moved his hands so both males were staring at each others eyes.

Jk: "Are you okay Jin? I'm sure your father will understand. I'm sure you won't get in trouble."

Jin: "That's not it. I just feel bad for you. They won't accept that you have feelings and they just hurt you. You don't deserve it at all."

Jk: "Jin. It's okay. I'm a robot, no matter how you look at me. Of course they would be mad. They just have a stupid robot in their house. I would be scared and annoyed if my mother did that. Don't be sorry for anything. Now, tell your brothers to get to bed. Have a good night, big brother."

Jungkook smiled before he kissed the top of Jin's head. Jin gave a sad smile before he head upstairs and a few minutes later, the laughing and yelling quieted down and Jungkook lay on the couch and disconnected his program and he shut down to sleep.
.
.
.
.
  For a week, the five brothers constantly made Jungkook's life worse. They would hit him and tell him he's worthless and a monster. Jin tried to stop them but eventually, he just watched afar as Jungkook was hit and yelled at.

Jungkook would spend little nights of sleep as he cleaned up after them and being forced to stay up. Jungkook constantly worried he would shut down. The others didn't know he could shut down so they overworked his system.

Jungkook smiled less and he was afraid to talk to the six brothers. He would spend cleaning and soon enough, his body would start to glitch and his color from his face became grey because of the layer over his metal wearing off. He started to cover it with makeup so it wouldn't be noticeable. It has been eight days and he was reaching his limit before he shut down. He couldn't deny he was terrified.