Four - Father's anger

Third POV

Third POV

Jungkook sat at the table and he waited and waited for the boys to come eat. He stared at the clock going by.
5:23 PM
6:14 PM
7:01 PM
8:49 PM

By the time it became 9:00, Jungkook stood up and grabbed the plates, gently putting them in the fridge. He sighed and he laid down, disconnecting his program so he can sleep.

??? POV

I was coming home to see my six boys. My wife told me to mind the robot that she bought. Like any other time, she bought some stupid thing without telling me.
I arrived in the driveway and opened the door to our house. I went through our hallway into our living room and kitchen. I flinched upon seeing a person in the living room?  No, that couldn't be the robot. Right?

I went over to it and put my hand on it. It instantly opened its eyes and flinched. I stood back shocked.

Jk: "Oh, hello Mr. Jeon. Welcome back from work."

Me: "Uh. Hi. Are you are a robot?"

Jk: "Yup, I am. Though you don't have to pretend I'm a thing. You can act like I'm an actual person!"

The robot flashed a big smile at me and skipped away, grabbing dinner from the fridge and heating it up. I looked at him confused before I eventually sat down.

Me: "So, did the boys eat?"

The robot turned around, biting his lip and looked at me.

Jk: "No. I told them to come down and I waited for them but they never came down with me."

I noticed the robot looking disappointed before he turned around and grabbed the plate and set it down in front of me.

Jk: "Would you like me to get them again?"

Me: "Sure. Thank you."

Third POV

Jungkook smiled at Mr. Jeon before he headed upstairs to get the boys. He opened the door and all the boys yelled at him.

Taehyung: "What the fuck! Close the door you garbage."

Namjoon: "We're trying to play games!"

Jimin: "Hey out! Can you stop standing there like a possessed doll!?"

Before Jungkook said anything, he quickly processed 'garbage' and 'possessed doll' into his program.

Jk: "I'm sorry. I wanted to remind you for food."

Jin: "Oh! How could I forget about that? I'm so sorry Jungkook. Here, let's go eat."

Jin stood up and both of them walked downstairs. Jim gasped when he noticed his father sitting there with a angry expression.