One - Robotic Technology

News: "Hello and welcome back to the news channel. Recently, our best scientists have made realistic robots, programmed to be like humans. They are proud to say they are fully functional and they can be programmed to have a certain attitude, along with what chores they do around your house. They do have feelings so we ask for you to take care of them properly. You can buy these robots for 10,000 dollars and they are shipped free.
That's all for today! Thanks for listening and have a good day."

??? POV

New robots? Our sons would love that. It's good we are rich because we can buy it easily. They need a new friend and someone to help with chores anyway.

???: "Hello. I want a robot. Give me your best one that's nice but also does chores."

???: "Of course. Here's the robot. They do eat food so if it doesn't eat, it's system will break down after a week. It won't shut down but the robot will have a hard time functioning. Once it's fed again, it will work properly again. It also needs sleep, so if it doesn't get sleep, the system will shut down forever. It can run for 10 days without sleep before it will shut down. And of course, it does have feelings, it can feel jealous, sad, happy, angry, excited, and it can feel depressed. If it gets hurt, it can also feel it so treat it well. That's all there is to know. Here is your robot."

???: "Thank you. I will treat it well. Bye."

This story will have shorter chapters with only 200 to 300 words but that means there will be more updates more often. Possibly 2 or 3 chapters each day. Though for me, school is coming up again so the updates will be shorter then.