Di Beginning

{Unspecified}

"Please don't take my baby." The woman pleaded as she cried and held onto her 3 year old daughter.

"Now Diorra, we gave you enough time to enjoy yourself with her. Blame Nimon for his careless actions even though he's 12 feet under where he belongs, and where you'll be next if you don't cooperate!" The man said as he was getting tired of the women's begging. She quickly stopped crying and looked up at him.

"Now that I have your attention," he turned towards one of his house woman, "take the little girl to her room and have her wait for me there."

"Yes Master." The house woman nodded as she reached for the little girl in the woman's arms. As soon as the lady took her the little girl started to cry for her mother.

"MAMA!" The little girl reached for her mother with her hands out as she was being taken away.

"I  LOVE YOU BABY! MAMA LO-"

"SHUTUP!" The man yelled at the woman and slapped her silly. "HOW DARE YOU SHOUT IN MY HOME!"

Before the little girl could witness anything else, the doors shut closed in an instant as they walked through it. She was taken up to her room where the house woman instructed her to sit on the bed and wait for Master to arrive. The house woman left out leaving the little girl alone. She was left in her thoughts silently crying to herself until the door opened revealing the Master.

"Stand." He ordered sternly.

The little girl stood up and looked down at her shoes while fumbling with the tips of her dress.

"Loot at me now. Always make eye contact when I'm talking to you." The little girl looked up at him with her red puffy eyes and tear stained face.

"Do you know why you're here?"

The little girl nodded her head.

"Whenever I ask you a question or when I instruct you to do something, you say yes Master, no Master, and so on. Do you understand me?"

"Yes Master."

"Good girl. Now answer my question I asked the first time."

"Yes Master, me knows why I here."

"And tell me why."

"Because me daddy did sothin bad and me mama has to pay for what he did." The little girl started crying all over again as thoughts of being away from her mother flooded her mind.

"Yes. Your father disobeyed me and his punishment was being under the ground while his little girl works for me. I suppose your little mommy told you this huh?" The man asked with a smirk on his face.

"Yes Master."

The man looked at his watch and turned his attention back to the little girl.

"You will do as I say whenever I say and however I say. You mess up and disobey me, I will have to take action and punish you from mild to severe. Also, tomorrow you will be starting speech class because I do not like the way you talk as it is childish like. You will be set up proper and well mannered. Once you turn five or six, you will start primary school here with a professional teacher I will hire. I will send someone in here to make sure you have everything you need, goodbye."