1| beginning

⚠️⚠️ THIS BOOK HAS VIOLENCE AND SEXUAL CONTENT⚠️⚠️
sky's pov
it was already night when I returned home. My mother slept on the couch with several bottles around her. This was going ever since my father died, she never wanted to let it go and go on with her life. She totally forgot about me, she didn't want to take care of me anymore. She just... hated me. She blamed me for this death while it wasn't even my fault.

My father was William Lennox's brother, and he hadn't died during a mission with NEST, my father worked for another base. I used stay with my uncle very often, cause my father was gone and my mother was on a business trip or what. I loved it though, the Autobots were family for me, but after the accident, when my mother hadn't started using drugs, she told me they hated me cause it was my fault he had died.

I remember the fight she had with Lennox, I could hear them shouting, Sideswipe was with me and told me everything was going to be okay, but that never happened. I was forced to leave, Lennox didn't want to see her anymore. Saying goodbye to the Autobots was the hardest thing I had ever done.

I missed them more than ever, especially Sideswipe, he had been there for me since day one. Our meeting was... painful. I remember I was walking through the hanger, to meet up with Jazz, and Sideswipe drove me over, ever since, he stayed at my side, in the beginning, he would give me gifts to say sorry and he kept doing it for at least a month, every day he stood for the door of my room with another gift. One of his last gifts was a beautiful necklace which was made from his own armor, a heart, with our names carved in it, he made it all by himself.

I never took it off, it was the only thing that was able to calm me down, sometimes when I was crying at nights, I would hold this necklace and pretended Sideswipe was here, talking to me. Sideswipe was... arrogant, but it was in a sweet manner, I loved his line 'damn I am good' he said it very often and I loved that arrogance he has.

I smiled as I thought back about him, I was sad I couldn't be with him right now, but I was aware of all the duties he has. I knew he didn't have time for me, he was busy with saving the world plus my mother made sure I couldn't have any contact with them, she took my phone and removed al their comm numbers, I had hoped in the first few months Sideswipe would call me and he did, but my mother changed my number, so Sideswipe couldn't call me anymore. Somewhere deep inside I had hoped Mirage was able to find me or something, but it never happened, so I had to let go. I would never see them again, and I had to live with that.

I stalked upstairs and locked the door of my room before I took a shower and changed my clothes in PJ shorts and a tank top above it. I fell in a restless slumber and woke up from someone shouting my name. With a grunt, I ended up on the ground and quickly got up, opening the door.

Bad move, I got a punch, making me fall onto the ground. "What did I tell you about staying in this house!" she sneered. I backed off and looked frightened at her as she holds a large knife. "I- I am sorry... I am leaving right now!" I whispered. "I give you ten minutes to leave this house! and you don't have to come back anymore!" she sneered.

My heart skipped a beat "but where will I stay?" I squeaked. "does it look like I care about that!" she bluntly replied. I felt the tears sting in my eyes but shook my head and quickly grabbed some clothes, my ripped leather jeans, with a sexy red choker crop top with cross-over and black high heel-boots which reached my knees.

As I was done, I left the house, there was nothing to eat, so I had to find something on the street. As I stalked over the streets, I noticed how quiet it was. Not many people wanted to come out so early in the morning, especially not now there was this serial killer, murdering random people in all states, and I had heard this serial killer had reached Texas, so people rather stayed at home with their doors and windows locked.