ғιғтεεη | εvεηт

Start from the beginning

They continued inside the building and took in as many details as they could without looking hostile.

Countless tables were set up for dinner, each table having a name card. There was a grand stage and a podium in the center and a massive bar on the right side taking up the entire wall. Everything else was empty space allowing the guest to mingle.

"Alright, men, I want eyes on everything and full security surrounding the boss, understood?" Yoongi ordered, addressing their security.

They nodded. "Sir, what about Jungkook?"

"He's not coming," he answered.

"Um, sir? He's over there."

At that, all three snapped their eyes over to where the security guard was pointing and sure enough, there Jungkook was.

Laughing and giggling like a fool in his suit along with an accessory Jeongguk still wasn't too fond of

Instantly, Jeongguk started to fume, nostrils flaring, eyebrows screwed. Here he was sulking on the fact that he had upset his brother, even made him cry, yet Jungkook looked perfectly fine.

"Boss?" Hoseok said, noticing the tense stance and trying to gain his attention before he did something he'd regret, "Jeongg-!"

But it was too late. Jeongguk was already en route to Jungkook, cutting in between people and ignoring everyone who tried to greet him.

Not only was he pissed that Jungkook ignored him, but ignored him for him.

Jeongguk made it very clear how he felt about the other Kim but it clearly went in one ear and out the other.

"Boss, wait!" He could hear Yoongi and Hoseok following after him, but that only put a pep in his step.

Finally, he was in range of Jungkook. "Jungk-"

"Hey!" A hand on his chest abruptly cut Jeongguk off.

He glared down at who dared to cut him off off and got pissed off all over again.

"Beat it, Kendall."

"Aww, is that anyway to talk to your girlfriend?" She smiled, moving her hands to his shoulders.

Jeongguk scoffed. "You're delusional." He smacked her hands away.

"Now now, my father wouldn't be too happy if he heard you talking to me like that, now would he?" She teased, twirling her hair on her finger.

"Like I give a damn," Jeongguk said. "Now if you'll excuse me."

He made to move around her, but she just wrapped her arms around his neck and dove in for a kiss.

Jeongguk effectively turned his head at the last minute causing her lips to meet his cheek, lipstick stain on full display.

"Aww, c'mon, I missed you," she said cutely, "I know you miss me too." Kendall bit her bottom lip in a teasing manner trying to turn Jeongguk on, rubbing her hands down his front.