Nandini held his hand under the table, pleading him again when he shook his head. Harsh noticed their interaction as he looked up at all the others.
Harsh: Sorry Gentlemen! If u all would Excuse us for a few minutes. We will be back. Manik, Nandini in my cabin now. Cabir, u too!

With this Harsh walked away from there while everyone turned towards each other as whispers went around the room.

Nandini: Manik-

Manik: No Nandini... Dad is right here!
Manik said to her while cabir spoke up,

Cabir: First let's just go see him!

All three of them moved towards Harsh's cabin when Nandini directly said,
Nandini: Dad... The location is perfect! Why should we get something else when we already have it.

Harsh: Nandini... I m really proud of u for this entire idea, the project and everything... But, we are not using that land.

Nandini opened up her mouth to say something when Cabir spoke up,
Cabir: Would someone tell me what's happening? What is the problem with that land? I think its perfect, all we need is to crack the owner to sell it.

Manik: Its Nandini Cabir..... Mr. N Moorthy was Nandini's father. Nandini is the owner of that Land.

Cabir turned towards Nandini in surprise at this, while she simply sighed and spoke up slowly.
Nandini: So what if I m the owner, Dad u tell me, if the land was Manik's then would u think so much for it?

Harsh sighed at her words as she continued even before he said anything,
Nandini: No right.... Then what's the difference here! If I can rightly claim everything that Manik owns as mine, then why can't it be the other way round. And what would I do of all this money, all these properties that he had left me. If some of it is coming into use, then why can't we use it. How does it matter if the land is on my name or Manik's or Urs? It's just a piece of land and it still belongs to the same family.

Harsh stood silent at her words, not saying a word in response. All three of them waited for his decision when he finally turned around towards Manik.
Harsh: I really have nothing to say here Son. I m leaving this decision to u! U all are the actual heads of the company, its ur place, ur hardwork. Discuss it amongst urselves and decide, I would be Okay with whatever it is.

With this Harsh moved out of the cabin, patting his hand softly on Nandini's head and closed the door leaving the three of them alone.

Cabir: Guys.... Even if this is for a Professional front, I think this matter is more personal for the two of u. I m not gonna be the person to interfare in here. Talk it out! If not here then maybe at home, but this is on u two.

As Cabir too walked out of the there, Manik sighed taking a seat on the couch.
Manik: What do u want Nandini?

Nandini took a seat by his side, holding his hand as she entwined her fingers with his.
Nandini: I want u to accept this. And I want u to do that not because I m saying, but because its urs too and u want to use it!

Manik looked at their entwined hands, when he felt Nandini lay her head on his shoulder as she held onto him.
Nandini: There is something that I haven't told u!

Manik got alerted at the tone of her voice as he looked down at her, waiting for her to continue.
Nandini: Appa's will didn't state to pass on all his property over to me whenever I get married.....

Manik: Then? What did it state?

Nandini: That it will move on jointly to me and my Husband, and that's why the marriage thing came up indirectly.

Manik: What?
Manik asked surprised by the new information as Nandini lifted up her head looking at him.

Nandini: The property is stated on both our names! Neither of us can take up any decision for it alone. Even if Dad had agreed for this project, the construction wouldn't have started without ur signatures on the permission letter along with mine.