Harsh: This....
Harsh finally spoke up pointing at everything around him before he looked up at Nandini.
Harsh: This is.... Amazing!!!! I m actually speechless....

Nandini smiled to her broadest at it as Harsh looked impressed at everything. She saw the others looking pleased too when she heard Manik speak up,
Manik: Dad's right!! This is actually Awesome... But I think we need to analyze all this on a economic level as well, come up with a few numbers, giving us an idea about what it is gonna be before we give a go ahead on this.

Nandini smiled at him, knowing that this would come up as she turned towards Cabir, who stood up from his place and walked next to Nandini. He opened up a few files on Nandini's laptop and turned towards everyone. Manik's eyes broadened at it as he asked,

Manik: U knew???

Cabir: She told me this morning... I guess its no surpirse that anyone who loves his life would not refuse to her!
Cabir said making everyone chuckle while Nandini cleared her throat loudly before glaring at Cabir.

Nandini: Getting back to work now or I would have to do that for u?

Cabir raised his hands in surrender, before he got into his professional mode and showed everyone the estimate figures that he had found out for the project. Everyone focused on him as he spoke and then Manik finally looked up at Nandini, to find her gaze already fixed on him. It was as if she was trying to gauge his reaction through his face, as she clenched and unclenched her fists again and again.

Manik: Perfect!!!
She finally heard him say as a broad smile crept over her face.

Harsh: Exactly... I think its an amazing idea and we should definitely go ahead with this.

Nandini and Cabir took their seats as the others still studied everything.

"There is just one issue!!", they heard someone say as Nandini looked up towards the Executive Construction Head of the Company.

Nandini: Yes, Mr. Bannerjee?

"For a project like this, we need a perfect location. A lot could depend upon the location. And finding a property this big in Bandra, Colaba, or higher Juhu is very difficult!!"

All the others nodded at his words as Cabir spoke up,
Cabir: He is absolutely right... We need the perfect location within one of the major parts of the city, and I don't think its gonna be easy.

Nandini: Actually it is.... I have the perfect location in mind.
Nandini spoke with determination, as she picked up a file from her bag and passed it on to Cabir.

Nandini: This is a property in Bandra. An approximate size of 4.5 to 5 acres of land. It would need processing as it has been unused for quite a long time, But otherwise its perfect.

Cabir looked through the file, checking it properly when Harsh asked Nandini,
Harsh: What cost is the owner expecting? Is it on sale currently or we'll hv to break through a deal to buy it?

Nandini: We won't hv to buy it...
Nandini replied back to him making him confused as Cabir spoke up.

Cabir: Huh?? Why won't we? It says here that the property is on the name of some Mr. N Moorthy!

Manik's and Harsh's gaze immediately went onto Nandini at this as harsh spoke up firmly,
Harsh: No... We'll hv to find some other location.

Nandini: But Sir this-

Harsh: No Nandini... This topic does not have require any arguments!
Harsh said to her professionally while Nandini shifted her gaze towards Manik. She pleaded him through her eyes, making him shake his head at her in a No.