"Want to make you come," he told her and, in one smooth, sweeping move, slid his arms around her and scooped her upward until they both sat in the center of the bed in a close embrace so close that it stole her breath. Adding that to the position that made him feel infinitely larger inside her, it was al she could do to maintain her composure.

She peered into his eyes yes, they were brown, a rich, deep color like velvet and saw him clearly for the first real time. Such passion brimmed in his gaze that it made it easy
to be the bad girl he so clearly adored. She buried her fingers in his hair and kissed him wildly, then rocked against him, seeking her release.

Her pussy locked tight around his incredible shaft, and she suffered the impression of his cock stretching up inside her to staggering lengths. "So big in me," she heard herself breathe over him. "So big."

His eyes glimmered wickedly. "Ride me, baby. Ride me hard. I want to watch you come for me again."

She didn't hesitate, yearning only to give him what he wanted. Somehow her cravings had become tied up in his desires. Nothing was more exciting to her than pleasing him. So she moved her body on his, gyrating in energetic circles that made her breasts jiggle against his chest.

She arched, hard, harder, and leaned back to let him rain kisses across the sensitive skin of her neck. Inside her, the glorious fever rose, her breath coming in frantic rasps, and though she'd not often had sex in the bright daylight, she understood that as always with Justin having his eyes on her was the fuel, the impetus, that would take her to her final destination. It was as if his hot gaze physicaly pushed her higher, higher.

Until she once again came tumbling down with shrieks of sheer pleasure as the harsh sensations of orgasm jolted her. She dug her fingernails into his shoulders, crying out, "God, I'm coming I'm coming" And then Justin joined her, thrusting up into her harder, deeper, and like last night, lifting her from the bed with his majestic cock. "Me, too, baby, ah yeah, me, too." She wafted down from the climax in time to watch the ecstasy sweep across his face, only she could see him so much clearer this morning, and it amazed her to know she'd made him feel so much.

As soon as he opened his eyes, she kissed him spontaneously, then smiled, leaning her forehead against his. "I love watching you come," she admitted.

He pulled back slightly to look at her. "Now you see why I enjoyed our little game so much."

She conceded with a shrug. "But this is better because now I get to watch you, too."

Another short kiss, and Xenia's eyes landed on a desk clock across the room, this sight delivering her unpleasantly back to reality. "And I wish I could keep watching you, but I'm afraid duty calls."

"Duty?"

"Books to write, deadlines to meet."

He lifted his chin lightly. "Ah." Then glanced down at their bodies, still joined, before raising his eyes back to hers. "So you're willing to give up this for that?"

"Not by choice. But if I don't turn in a book, I don't get paid. And not all of us own fabulous homes all over the map. Some of us only have one tiny apartment in Seattle, and the rent doesn't pay itself." With that, she reluctantly lifted off of him with a long sigh. She didn't like ending this, but she was determined to be practical, not let this man carry her completely
away from real life.

"I hardly own houses all over the map. This is the only one besides my place in L.A."

"Which is where exactly? Beverly Hill's or something?"

He smirked teasingly. "No, not Beverly Hills"

"Where then?"

"Malibu," he replied softly but didn't look even remotely sheepish.