She put on a bra under the shirt Elena gave her to sleep in, and put back on her jeans from last night that were now dry. Molly turned back to the mirror and took a deep breath.

Everything's going to work out.

Someone's phone rang from the kitchen and Molly tried to center her thoughts back.

Just give it time.

"What?!" Damon says loudly. Molly narrowed her eyebrows and opens the bathroom door up to see Elena looking at Damon confusedly as he talks into his phone. "How?!" He says, then glances up at Molly who stood in the doorframe of the bathroom. "That's impossible he doesn't have the ascendant—"

Molly felt her heart drop. "Who?!" Molly says, even though she already knew.

Damon ignored her. "Alright— shoot him, stab him, I don't care!" He says into the phone.

"Who are you talking about?" Molly says, walking towards him. Elena and Molly exchange confused glances.

Damon ignores her again. "Fine." He says. "I'm coming." He didn't let whoever was on the other end of the line get another word in before hanging up.

"Our little prison world friend is here." Damon says, putting on a leather jacket that was hung on the back of his chair.

Molly began to breathe heavily.

"What?!" Elena spoke. "How?!"

"That's what I'm going to find out." Damon responds.

"I'm coming." Molly speaks up, after trying to muster up words.

"No you're not." Damon says, walking past her. Molly turns around.

"Yes, I am." Molly responds.

"Damon's right. Maybe you should just let him handle this." Elena says, standing up from the kitchen table.

"He doesn't know Kai like I do." Molly says, realizing quickly how bad that sounded. "I know— I know what he's capable of. And— I just—"

"Okay fine," Damon says, throwing her a jacket. Molly catches it. He grabs his keys and motions for her to come on. "Let's go."

Molly was silent the entire car ride. Damon kept getting calls from Alaric. And every time the phone rang, she wanted to pass out. She was confused, and scared, and pissed.

Damon drove through the woods, and when the car came to stop, Molly felt sick to her stomach. Maybe she should've just stayed home.

She looks out the front window, to see the old cemetery in front of them. Her gaze lingered on the small mausoleum in the middle of the fenced area. Damon opened the car door and got out. "You coming?" He asked.

Molly glances at him and nods quickly before getting out with him. The leaves crunching underneath her boots as she follows Damon around to the side of the mausoleum.

Molly thought she was doing fine, until she heard his voice.

He was speaking softly, but loud enough to where Molly could make out that it was Kai in there.

Damon must've noticed her efforts to catch her breath. "You just stay back." He says, nodding at her.

Molly would respond, but she knew she would choke on her words, so she just nodded back.