Okay end this really

Start from the beginning

"Nothing." She replied.
"But, Felix! Didn't you say you won't join?"

"Hyun Jin dragged me." Felix made an annoyed face.

"Come in Lee Felix, have a little fun. You won't die laughing or smiling." Hyun Jin playfully nudge Felix's arm.

"Whatever," Felix sighed.

"How about a movie?!" Han suggested.
"Jeongin will be here too, he is coming with his ultimate movie bank."

"Really?! Jeongin?!" Chaeyoung clapped her hands.

"Bangchan would probably fly here if he knows." Seungmin laughed.

"But why does Chan and Jeongin always in small fights? I am so confuse with them." Chaeyoung shook her head.

"You seriously don't know or pretending not to know?" Han choked on the cola.

"I seriously don't know." Chaeyoung munched on the pepperoni topping pizza.

"Before you went to Australia for exchange student last year, Bangchan and Jeongin already liked you." Seungmin spilt the tea.

"PFFFFFFF!" Chaeyoung sprinkled her friends with cola.

"EW CHAEYOUNG!" Han wiped his hair that got cola on it.

"Are you serious?! Jeongin?! That IN?! Liked me?! How about now." Chaeyoung found the news amusing.

"That is unknown. That's why, don't confuse him." Seungmin said.

"Ehem, I know." Hyuna chuckled.

"How?!" Han asked.

"Hyun Jin told me." She replied and high five the tea spiller boyfriend on her left.

"HWANG HYUN JIN IS DANGEROUS!" Felix flinched.
"Let's not share secret to this guy anymore."

"Aniya! I swear it was by mistake! Jeongin made it too obvious I can't cover up for him anymore!" Hyun Jin made a crying face as his sin was exposed.

"So you won't actually tell me?!" Hyuna got upset.

"A-aniyo! Huaa stop asking me!" Hyun Jin was guilty in whatever he did.

"But, I knew about it when anybody actually told me. Jeongin was too obvious." Nayong claimed her detective occupation.

"Was it only me who didn't know?" Chaeyoung gulped.
"Wah you are a bunch of betrayers."

"Aniya, it would be awkward if you know." Seungmin stated and took another bite of the rice cake.

"Ock, Jeongin texted me. He is here." Hyun Jin said and got up from his position.
"I will get the door for him."

"Orait!" Hyuna made the okay sign.

"Haaaa! How am I going to face Jeongin now?!" Chaeyoung hid behind Hyuna, pulling her friend's hoodie to cover her face.

"Noona!" Jeongin ran to them with a bunch of snacks in his hands and made his way next to Chaeyoung.

The girl was hiding herself from him but Jeongin found her without even trying. Chaeyoung turned into a panic girl and awkwardly smiled to Jeongin.