Love

*IMPORTANT* I wanted to get something up before school starts for me, I could end up being really busy and I want to keep you guys entertained so i'll try to keep updating  please please please request stuff, my main problem is not having ideas I can write fluff, angst, both together but under no circumstances will i write smut and I do not write x reader

Sorry for any mistakes 

"I love you"

Five hadn't heard those words in a while, he was stuck in time for years, he was older than he looked. Being stuck in the future and there was no one else there.

Sure Five had Delores but all she said was what he made up in his mind, he hadn't heard words of comfort in a while, no one telling him that everything would be ok.

Five was sick, no not tired sick or 'i want to die' sick but simply was sick.

He claimed it was nothing more than a common cold but his siblings knew that fainting and dizziness were certainly not a part of a 'common cold'.

When Klaus decided that he would take care of Five his siblings were a little hesitant, but Klaus assured them he was sober, and he was, and had been for at least 2 months.

So there was Five laying in his bed with a washcloth on his head and Klaus reading to him even though Five had been very against it, Klaus insisted saying it would help him fall asleep faster.

Five wouldn't admit it but he was getting sleepier by the second and Klaus noticed as well but kept reading, Five closed his eyes and his breathing steadied a bit.

When Klaus noticed he closed the book and put it on the table and got up quietly and walked to the door, but before walking out fully and closing the door he whispered "I love you" and shut the door

Five smiled to himself having heard, and fell asleep.

REQUEST STUFF PLEASE ):