Hello?

Sorry for any mistakes and sorry if this is really bad I have no ideas, please request stuff

It was a regular day for Five that day, too normal but he ignored it. He decided to go out for a walk since he had nothing to do.

While on this walk he saw something red and shiny so obviously he walked up to it and touched it and suddenly he was falling and fell into a dumpster.

He climbed out and saw men in suits, some in rags and women in fancy dresses, maid-like outfits and also some in rags. The weirdest thing about what he saw was that, everything was black and white, there was no color at all.

He walked up to a man who was selling fruit, trying to keep kids away from it "Hello?" Five said.

But then man ignored him, or so he thought.

"Sir? Hello?? Can you hear me?" Five asked the man waving a hand in said mans face, but the man was unfazed as if Five was invisible.

Five ran up to some other people trying to grab their attention, he tried to grab some stuff, but nothing worked, he couldn't touch anything and no one could see him.

Five resulted in sitting in an alley next to a dumpster and he cried, because it was like when he time traveled all over again, but worse.

"Hello? Can anyone hear me?" he whispered brokenly