Soulmate?

Sorry for not updating I really didn't have any ideas, so please request stuff if you have an idea or I just won't update until I have an idea which could be months since I really don't have good ideas

Sorry for any mistakes

"What's a soulmate?.."

"Well it's kind of like a best friend but more.."

............................................................

Klaus remembers this conversation he had with Grace when he was 8, he didn't know what the cookie tattoo on his ankle meant at the time.

He's 29 but he still hasn't seem to meet his soulmate, but he didn't seem to mind, a lot of people still haven't found their soulmates as well.

Ben, who followed Klaus around never got a chance to meet his soulmate, so he always wondered what he or she was like. He tried to convince Klaus to travel and meet his soulmate, but Klaus refused.

Klaus was at a cafe sitting in the corner with a coffee in his hands, dressed decently, he wasn't meeting anyone, well he didn't plan to anyways, he just had to get away from his annoying siblings.

It's not that they meant to be annoying, they just fought about everything and wouldn't even listen to his input in the conversation. So he gave up and stopped talking to them a while ago.

They always thought he was drunk or high, but what they didn't know is that he gave up that stuff a while ago, they just hadn't noticed.

He was startled out of his thoughts when there was a tap on his shoulder. Klaus looked up and it was a man around his age maybe with brown-ish hair.

"Hi can I sit here? There are no other seats and-" Klaus cut him off

"Of course, I don't mind" Klaus said

The man smiled as he sat down and held out his hand

"Dave"

"Klaus"

They smiled at each other and started talking, which turned into uncomfortable silence.

"Would you like some of my cookie?"

Klaus smiled and looked down "No thank you it's your cook-" that's when a light glow on his ankle caught his attention.

Klaus awkwardly looked up "You wouldn't happen to have a cookie on your ankle would you?"

"I-i do.. Why?" Dave responded hesitantly

"Let me re-introduce myself, Hi i'm Klaus, and i'm your soulmate" Klaus said with a slight smile on his face

Dave smiled back "Would you like to head to the park?"

"Sure"

...................................

Klaus and Dave were walking peacefully through the park, it has been around 2 months since they met, Klaus had not spoken to or seen his siblings so he assumed they weren't looking for him, but he didn't really mind. (I wrote speakend by accident instead of spoken and I was really confused on why it was trying to correct me)

Klaus had told Dave about his family and his powers but Dave really didn't seem to mind.

They were having a normal conversation when a scream caught their attention, well Klaus' at least. He turned around and his eyes went wide.

"Klaus!"