Coming Out?

Sorry for any mistakes, its short but sweet

No Ones Pov

It was a typical night in the Hargreeves home, well when you have 6 super-powered kids, then yes, it's your typical night.

5 of the 6 Hargreeves siblings were sitting in the living room, playing a board game.

It was after the apocalypse so they decided to have fun, something that was rare in the Hargreeves home when their father was alive.

Luther, Vanya, Five, Diego and Allison were playing Clue when Klaus came in, drunk. Well drunk and high, but he was very, very out of it.

He stumbled into the living room and tripped. Diego, Allison and Luther got up and went to see what was wrong. Klaus barely paying attention and was mumbling to himself.

Diego kneeled down next to Klaus and picked him up bridal style and laid him on the couch. Klaus was looking at him and attempted to whisper but all the others heard.

"I have to tell you a secret" Klaus slurred.

"Oh yeah? What is it?" Diego said a bit humoured.

"I'm gay" he slurred tiredly and turned his head the other way and fell asleep.

All the other Hargreeves looked at Klaus and each other, in shock, except for Diego, he knew about Dave, while Ben, though no one could see him sat next to Klaus.

"I-is that why he put on Mom's high heels?" Luther asked

"And stole some of my clothes?" Allison asked

Five looked at everyone as if they were stupid "Of course he's gay, don't you see how he dresses, how he acted around guys when we were younger, you're all such idiots" he said.

All the others looked down at Klaus, accepting him for who he is, but made sure not to bring it up in case he didn't want them to know, he was drunk/high when he told them after all.