I'm Fine, I Promise

*Trigger Warning*

This chapter contains Self-Harm so it might be triggering to some ** when it comes up and ** when its over

Sorry for any mistakes. I'm also going to try this in first person, tell me if you like it like it

Klaus POV

It's too much, it's all too much but its always too much. All the screams from the ghosts, it hurts it's scary it scares me.

I hate being alone for that reason.

All my siblings hate me because I take drugs, i'm never serious but that's not it. They don't know my pain, they don't know how I feel. They don't know that dad locked me in a mausoleum.

Gave up on first person (:

No Ones POV

Klaus opened the door to the Hargreeves home, where the rest of the Hargreeves siblings resided, except for Ben because, well, he's dead and following Klaus.

He slammed the door behind him and leaned back on the door to catch his breath since he ran there. He had to make the ghosts go away. They were all screaming at him, but he was out of drugs.

When the other Hargreeves siblings hear the door slam shut they all went into the entryway to see who was there. When they saw it was just Klaus they all sighed and with a disappointed look from some of them, went back into the living room.

Klaus saw the disappointed looks 'oh' a ghost next to him said in his ear, except it wasn't a ghost, it was his demon 'maybe they thought it wasn't someone as useless and you.'

A tear fell from Klaus' eyes "shut up, just shut up" he said quietly. He ran up the stairs and into his bedroom, shutting and locking the door. He didn't need someone coming in his room while he was well.. It didn't matter.

Ben watched silently from behind him making sure he was ok. Ben watched as Klaus reached under his bed and pulled out a black box and his breath caught 'no' he thought.

Ben knew what this box was, he walked in on Klaus doing this to himself once and he took it away and hid it, but not well enough he sees.

"Klaus? Please Don't" Ben said.

"Shut up Ben this is none of your concern" Klaus said back.

God was watching Klaus, ever since the incident at the bar she was watching him. She knew Ben wanted to help his brother so she made him able to speak to his other siblings for help.

Ben heard a whisper in his ear "go tell your siblings, they can hear and see you', he didn't know where it came from but he didn't care either, he needed someone to help Klaus.

Ben ran downstairs and into the living room "GUYS" he screamed with tears running down his face "YOU HAVE TO HELP KLAUS PLEASE, PLEASE HELP HIM."

When Luther, Allison, Diego, Five and Vanya heard this random voice they turned and did not expect to see Ben standing there in a glowing blue form.

"W-What?, B-Ben?" Diego stuttered out.

"This is no time for hellos, you need to help Klaus please" Ben said.

"What's wrong with Klaus? Is he doing drugs its normal and fine leave him alone" Luther stated with a bored look on his face.

"You're so careless Luther" Allison said to Luther than turned her attention to Ben "What's wrong with Klaus?"

"H-he's cutting himself, you have to go stop him!" Ben stated in a rush.

All the siblings looked at each other in disbelief and concern and they all ran upstairs.

~Meanwhile with Klaus~

**

Klaus grabbed his black box from under his bed, Ben took it away from him when he caught him harming himself when they were 15, but when Ben died and they cleaned out his room he found it in Ben's closet.

He opened the black box and sat up against the wall. He looked up and noticed that Ben wasn't there 'maybe he doesn't care' his demon said.

Klaus ignored his demon and took the shiny piece of sharp metal out of the box. He brought it to his wrist and pushed down and started to pull the blade across his skin.

He made 10 cuts on each arm. One of them was a really deep and was gushing blood out. Klaus thought about grabbing a towel but, he thought the world was a better place without him, so he didn't.

** its over

He was starting to get dizzy and and paler by the minute. He heard his door knob turning and a lot of knocking on his door. He was just too dizzy to get up and move to open it, and he didn't want to be saved anyways.

He starting getting dizzier and his eyes were starting to barely stay open. He closed his eyes, he was ready to go. The last thing he heard was the sound of a door kicking down.