Birthday (a.a)

Summary: It's Austin's birthday and you and some of his closest friends plan a surprise party.

You roll over on the bed looking over at your sleeping boyfriends face. The fluttering of his eyelids alerts you that he's nealy awake.

"Hey y/n." He stifles though a yawn.

"Happy birthday babe." You say back. He nears his eyes. "Do I get a special present?" His eyes wonder to your bare legs.

You roll your eyes pushing the comforter off your legs. "No you perv," you joke, "I have a better plan but you gotta get up." You try to drag the blanket off him. He yanks the blanket causing you to fall back onto the bed. He grins as his stratles your waist softly kissing your neck.

"Fine Austin you win," you loosen your breath.

***

You kiss Austin gently on the cheek before shoving him out the door. Finally! The big dummy left. Even though it was his birthday and all you still had to get a party ready. You jump onto the couch to call some of Austin's friends.

"Of course I'll come, love," the queen that is Cara Delevigne responds. Nat and his brother Alex would be coming, Justice Smith and his girlfriend (idk if he actually has one so don't @ me), a couple of y/f/n (your friends names), and finally Halston Sage.

Within a couple of hours everyone showed up. Good timing you thought as you ushered everyone inside, the movie you forced Austin to go to should have just finished. You quickly tell everyone the plan and pick up your phone.

"Hey babe," Austin answer.

"I'm ready for your next surprise." You purposefully leave the naughty edge in your voice.

"I can't wait," he says through the phone.

You smile and wait for his car to pull up.

His car pulls up and you dim the lights. "Y/n?" He starts to walk up the stairs. Nat turns on the lights and everyone shouts "Happy birthday!"

His face turns to fear then happy as he sees his friends. He rushes to hug you. "Oh baby you owe me." He whispers in your ear. Your heart jumps in excitement as you unwrap his words. "Oh I will."

A/N: I know kinda crappy but it's been a busy week and I figured I should finally update. Anyways happy birthday Austin Noah Abrams.