I Want To See You Naked (b.s) (smut)

You zone as your teacher drones on and on about the parabola of -1 and 3. You'd been thinking more and more about your brother, Q's best friend, Ben Starling. You know knew how he treated women or honeybunnies in his language. Though you couldn't lie, you had a crush on him.

He was unapologetically himself all the time. It didn't help that he was almost always at your house playing Resurrection with Q. You couldn't stop thinking about how his soft blonde hair fell into his eyes.

"Miss Jacobsen?" Your teacher asks.

You look up noticing your hand is up. "Uh... can I go to the bathroom?"

He looks slightly disappointed but he nods continuing on lecturing the class in his monotone voice. You run outside the classroom accidentally running into someone.

"Ow," you complain peeling your forehead off the other person.

"It's okay, y/n."

You know that voice anywhere but you look up anyways. It was Ben. Ben freaking Starling!

"Hey Ben," your insides turn to goo as he flips his head so his bangs avoid his eyes.

"Well... I'll check you later y/n," he walks away. You look behind you to see him looking at you, he winks. A heat makes it's way upwards and surprisingly downwards.

***

"Y/n!" Q bangs on your door. You throw off your headphones. "Come in," you say. Quentin looks at you his gaze turning to the notebook on your lap. "Homework? Lame," he says.

"If you're just going to insult me then get out," you point to the door grinning. He returns your smile. "Do you want to play Resurrection?" You contemplate this for about a second. Homework or kicking Q's ass? Hmm...

"Yeah, sure, I'm in," you throw on a hoodie before following him out the door.

"Y/n's gonna play with us since Radar has a date." Q flops onto his bed where Ben was already laying on his stomach. You feel the same heat you felt earlier go downwards again.

Choosing carefully you sit on the floor the farthest away from Ben, hoping the heat would die down.

"Oh my god did you see what Margo was wearing?" Quentin's voice goes high pitched. Ben pauses the game to look over at him. "Dude, when you gonna tap that ass?"

Q turns red. "She's got a boyfriend."

"Bro forget Jace, tap that ass. Get up in there show her what she's missing," Ben says.

Quentin scoffs. "Easier said then done."

"You can do it, I've done it," he says.

Quentin scoffs. "Yeah, I so don't believe you."

"It's true, I have!" He protests.

Q shakes his head as he get up. "Whatever, I've got to go to the bathroom."

The instant he leaves Ben sits right next you. "So... y/n." For once he actually looks serious.

"Yeah?" Your heart turns into a bird flapping in your chest.

"I want to see you naked."

You immediately blush not sure what to say. Luckily you didn't have to.

"Let's finish this," Q says.

***

You wake in a cocoon of blankets and swear, you were so comfortable but your blatter was screaming to be relived. You sigh as you unwrap yourself and slip into your fuzzy bunny slippers.

Once you relieve yourself you suddenly realized how thirst you are. You avoid squeaking anyone of the stairs as you walk to the kitchen.

The first thing you notice is Ben leaning against the counter island. The second is he's wearing boxers without a shirt. "I didn't know you spent the night," you observe. He turns around.

"Yeah, it was kind of a last minute thing," he says whilst you walk into the kitchen leaning against the opposite counter.

He eyeballs you up and down, you glace down, you only had booty shorts and a tank top with no bra on. He gulps so hard you see his adam's apple bob up. You blush.

You push past him to get a glass of water accidentally grinding against him. You instantly blush thankful your back was to him. Just as the water turns on you feel a pair of slightly muscular arms turning you around.

You weren't even fully turned around before you shoved your lips against his. He hear him groan as his hands reach your butt slightly lifting you up. You place your hands on his shoulders and jump onto his waist. He grips your butt even tighter. You keep your hands on his shoulders, you could not believe you were finally kissing him. He breaks his lips from yours.

"Beeeeeeennnnn," you whine.

"Chill," he responds.

Placing you onto the counter he pulls off his shirt to reveal a mildly toned body. He runs his hands over your thighs stoping when gets to the hem of your shirt. He raises his eyebrows as if ask for permission. You place your lips against his ear. "You're running the mood, Starling."

That seemed to do it, he pulled off your shirt then went straight to sucking on your neck. He glides his hand to your breast squeezing and rubbing your nipple with his thumb. You can't help but moan his name. This is wrong you think, but if it's wrong why does it feel so good? You moan. You feel him smirk and he bites your neck definitely leaving a mark. "Dick," you mutter.

"Oh," he grabs your hand, "you wanna feel?" He roughly places your hand over his bulge. You rub for a little bit listening to the sound of him before jumping off the counter.

Without looking behind you, you subductively walk out of your shorts. You start walking away before turning your head back flipping your hair.

It doesn't take long before he's behind you stark naked. You flop on the couch pulling him with you. "Ben, I want you t-" You couldn't get the rest of the sentence out before he slams his mouth onto you. You shiver as his arms go lower and lower then back up. He looks at you before finally lining himself up and pushing in.

You grip his shoulders as he thrusts in and out. "Y/n..." he continually moans. You close your eyes savoring the feeling. You can feel his tongue circling your boob and moan. You feel your climax coming each thrust.

"Ben, Ben. I'm close!" You moan as your body begins to shake. He pulls out before having his own pleasure.

"See I told you I'd see you naked." He grins giving you a peck on the lips.

Your eyes drift to the bottom of the stairs. "What the fuck?!" Q shouts.

Anyone else think Q would say this exact thing?