Hey (a.a)

"You're never around anymore!!" You scream at your boyfriend. You and him had been going at for a solid 10 minutes with no signs of stopping.

"I'm always here!! If you weren't so damn needy-"

"Don't even start on that Austin!! You left me for 9 months to go film!" You scream back.

"That's my job y/n!!" You could tell he was getting more upset.

"You never talk to me anymore!! Maybe if you took a risk for me once in a while we wouldn't have these problems!!"

"Really?" He look at you. "I risked everything for you!! I could've lost my job!! Do I complain when you work late?! No! I do everything for you! And I'm sorry of it's not even but it's not nothing!!"

"Maybe if you payed more attention to me I wouldn't have had to sleep with your best friend!" You throw your words at him.

You watch his eyes fill with a silver lining. "You did what?" His voice was dead cold which made you feel very uneasy. It'd be less scary if he'd yell or something but he just stood there starring at you. "You slept with my best friend?!?! Y/N!!"

"Yeah, I did Austin!!" You stomp to the bedroom you share with your boyfriend. You throw a change of clothes, a few books, and your wallet in a duffel bag. "He paid attention to me when you left me for months upon months!"

"Get out." He uses that dead voice again.

"Finally we agree with something!" You slam the front door behind you.

Five Months Later

You causally stroll through the streets of downtown Orlando window shopping. It'd been five months later since your break up with Austin, you'd thought of him everyday. The things that were true and the things that weren't. You never really did sleep with his best friend, you could never hurt him like that. But you were afraid you already had.

Your feet start moving faster and faster and before you know it they've led you to your old apartment. You brace yourself against the door.

"I can do this," you raise your hand to knock before the door swings open.

"Y/n." You hear him breath.

"Hey Austin," you say.

Sorry, I know it's short and terrible but I needed to update. I'll try to update at least once a week for now on. Okay, thanks... bye?