Chapter 32: Once Upon A Time

Start from the beginning

Qrow: "Well Tai ended up marrying Raven and had a kid before going back to the clan. Then he and Summer got married and had a kid." he revealed.

(Y/n): "..." he didn't say a word.

(Y/n) stood there with a smile as he took a deep breath.

(Y/n): "Well, not that I am up to speed and that everyone is fine. I will now take my leave. Let's go Maka." he ordered.

Ruby: "What?!" she yelled.

Everyone in the room looked towards the door were the sounds of quiet bickering was heard before the door came crashing down as Team RWBY and JNPR were on top of each other. (Y/n) froze in place as he stared at them, more specifically, Ruby.

(Y/n): "Sunshine?" he called out.

Qrow: "...(Y/n). She's not Summer. This is her child, Ruby." he revealed.

Ruby quickly stood up using her semblance and stood in front of (Y/n) with a grin on her face.

Ruby: "Oh my Oum! It's good to see you again, (Y/n)! I'm so happy to see you again!" she yelled as she jumped forward and hug him.

(Y/n): "You... look so much like your mother. How is that fall of sunshine?" he asked with a soft smile as he pets her head.

Ruby: "Uh... she died a long time ago." she revealed to him.

The smiled on his face disappeared as his eyes widened.

(Y/n): "What... did you say?" he asked.

Qrow: "(Y/n)... Summer died a long time ago when she was on a mission... she... really wanted to find you." he announced.

He went quiet as he reached up to his mouth to cover it.

(Y/n): "She's... dead." he said as black tears ran down his face.

(Y/n) quickly wiped them away before slowly pushing Ruby off of him. He turned away from them as he looked towards the window as everyone began to make their way over to Ruby. (Y/n) turned his head slightly to see everyone. His eyes landed on Yang and quickly recognized the similarities she had with Raven and Tai.

Yang: "Nice to meet you again, (Y/n)! I hope you're ready to make up for the lost time." she said before giving him a wink and seductive smile.

Ruby: "What does that mean?" she questioned.

Weiss: "Yang! Not right now when they're here!" she whispered to Yang.

Yang: "Oh nothing Ruby! I just wanted to crack some puns with loverboy over here." she grinned.

(Y/n) blinked a few times as he wondered what his relations were with everyone here. Wanting to move forward, he looked over and his eyes landed to Weiss.

(Y/n): "You, you look familiar to an old friend of mine." he stated as he turned around.

Weiss: "Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Weiss Schnee. From what I read, you were friends with my ancestor, Wolfgang Schnee." she said as she grabbed the sides of her skirt and curtsy him.