Chapter 15: An unfolded past

○•○•○ Robert's POV ○•○•○

I woke up back in my room at the hotel with a severe pain on my head that I can't even endure.

"Hey Robert how are you?" A feminine voice said I know it was Alphina since I can smell her scent I tried to talk but it ended up like a groan.

"Here drink this" she gave me the meds and a glass of water which I eagerly took it for my painful headache.

"So Robert I uhh... wanted to say that i'm sorry for acting like a bitch to you and I know if I were in your place I would never forgive you..." she kept rambling on her apology.

"Do you still remember how'd we became friends?" I asked while she was on her ramble. "Yeah I know. I was on top of a tree when I saw you outside our borders" she said and smiled at the memory also me.

"Why were you wounded anyway. I never actually got the chance to ask you since I forgot". "It was because of a girl who broke my heart" I said sadly and took a deep breath.

"I was 15 when I met her. Her name was annastasia she was like an angel to me. She made my life a better one and love me for who I am. We did everything together. We ate togehter, we laughed together, and we loved together" I smiled at the memory that was still on my mind after many years but turned into a frown.

"But one day while I was going to there house while holding a box of her favorite chocolate, fresh lovely flowers and a ring. I was about to propose to her even though she was not my mate I would still love her all the more" I said and now tears were on my eyes. "But when I went inside I saw her kissing another man on the very couch where we would kiss all day. When she saw me she quickly stood up and said "its not what is looks like Robert" I couldn't do anything but just went outside of her house and started walkinv to my car but I felt her hand on my arm.

"Robert please just listen" she pleaded so much that it broke my heart all the more. I turned to her and showed her the ring that I bought. Her eyes held so much tears and begged again not to leave her but I pushed her and sped away to- I don't know god knows where and during that long ride I promised myself that I wouldn't love again.

I became an emotionless, cruel, mindless rouge until I saw you by that fence it was like all the pain that annastasia caused me was gone. Each day I would pray to the moon godess that you'll be my mate forever, each day I would pray to the moon godess for you to be always healthy. Each day..." I said and gave up 'cause nothing can ever be the same again.

"But as we all know things never goes the way we wanted the to. So Alphina I am sorry if you think I've been a bad person to you. A possessive wolf that's not even your mate a-" I said but she cut me off when her lips landed to mine. I was shocked at first but responded to her.

"Robert all my life I want someone to just look beyond all my mistakes, all my imperfections, and all my problems. I had you Robert. You were the one that loved me for ylwho I am, your the one that made me smile not Trevor and Robert you never did anything wrong. In fact you did the opposite you were so perfect to me that I can never find anotheran again. I'm the who should be sorry Robert. I so sorry" she said and I just can't do anything but kiss her again

I know she's not my mate but I just can't stop loving her.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Hey guys its been so long since I updated and I am sorry for the short chap but I'm currently making the next chapter.

So expect in either on thursday or saturday next week.

Please kimdly read my other book that is Miss Celebrity In Disguise

'Till next time... oh, and don't forget to...

Vote

Comment

Or follow me!!!