Chapter 11: The Fight Between mates

Chapter 11: The Fight Between Mates

Location: The Pack House

•○•○•○ Alphina's POV •○•○•○

I woke up feeling like my whole body was aching at my every move. I then realise that it was because of my sleeping position that I was curved up like a ball. I got up and stretched my arms and heard my bone cracking but honestly it didn't mind me.

I went to the shower and got out. I was planning in wearing only light clothes for the journey to the moon stone pack. So I made the decision to wear a loose fitted jean and a white tank top. I went down stairs and saw my parents along with my 2 brothers. Wait. Why are my 2 brothers here?

" Umm... Morning mom" I greeted her and kissed her cheek. " Morning sweety" my mom greeted back. " Morning dad" I greeted my dad. " Morning too princess" my dad greeted back. After that I proceeded to my chair in the dining table and notice that my two brothers keeps on looking at me like I'm a ghost that suddenly appeared in their eyes.

"  What the hell! Would you stop looking at me like that!" I said loudly. I know I should not swear at the dining table but I couldn't help it. It was kinda creepy really.

" Alphina! No using of those words" my dad said using his beta voice but somehow I cannot really obey their  orders 'cause it doesn't really affect me that much even the Alpha himself I can disobey their orders. But I just pretended that I was in trouble so I bent my head pretendingly and said " Sorry dad" quietly.

I then started eating my breakfast and the room was fiiled by tensed silence. " So Alphina. I heard that you transformed already" Jacob started to break off the tense silence. Thank you brother. " Yeah I did" I repled. " So, what was your wolf?" Jason asked. " A white wolf" I replied and that made both of them stopped on what the're doing and faced me with eyes wide eyed. But they were not the first. Erick and both of my parents were also like that.

" NO FREAKIN' WAY! ALPH!" Jason said and my dad glared at him which made me laugh. " Yeah it's true brother" I said and he smiled happily. " Oh and why are you here already? didn't you said that you'll be home next month?" I asked and the two of them smiled at each other. " Alph we're going with you" they siad in unison. My eyes probably popped out of my face hearing what they said a few seconds ago.

" WHAT?! NO WAY BROTHER NUH- UH NO WAY. NOT HAPPENIN'" i yelled with every word I said and they just smiled like two idiots they are. " Nothin's vahngin' our mind Alph deal with it" Jason said and I just ghlared at him which made him look away. You mind be wondering why 'cause everytime I gave them one of my glares they either look away or scurry. Becoming the cowards they are.

" Mom! Dad! Tell them they can't come" I said and smiled triumphantly. But soon ended when dad said " I think it's a great idea!". " Don't you think Esmeralda?" he asked mom. " Why yes it is indeed!" mom agreed. I grumbled and let out a frustrated sigh and give them a glare one by one which they laughed. " Fine you can come!" I finally agreed and the two idiots fist pumped the air like they accomplished they something. That made me smile actually.

I heard a car honked while I was eating my breakfast and immediately realise it was either Luke's or robert's or both. " Done packing brothers? Can't make the journey any longer can we?" I cooed that made the two of them laughed and said " As a matter of fact we already did! We didn't really put out a lot of things from our travel bag when Erick told us about your wondeful journey" they said and I scowled that they really are coming. Because if this trip is surely a one-way ticket to death. And that is what I afraid of.

We then bid goodbye to our parents and went outside were both Luke's and Robert's car were parked at our front lawn. " So you two will be stuck at Erick's" I declared and they proceeded to Erick black Vovlo and I went to my boyfriends car. A.K.A Robert.