Chapter 1: The Bad Girl is Here

Location: Moonstone High

°○°○°○ Alphina's POV °○°○°○

"Yo! Alphina get up it's monday" Erick my stupid, mindless idiotic of a brother yelled loudly outside my door.

"Yeah yeah I'm fucking awake Erick. You know you don't have to freaking yell loudly" I yelled back.

"Sorry Alph..." he apologized and heard him walk away.

Hey the names Alphina. Has brown hair that is shoulder length. Got mezmerizing emerald green eyes and as you know has a a sexy hard perfect curved body. Not to brag.

I have 3 hot 8 pack but idiotic brothers naming: Erick (Eldest), Jason (2nd eldest), Jacob (3rd eldest) and 1 little cute mindless sister who is Sophia (The youngest). Jason and Jacob are both in college so they don't really stay here much while Erick is the future beta of our pack. The Gladiantary Pack.

Today's my birthday. Turning 18 this year. Finally. not to brag again.

Anyways enough with the shitty description.

I went to my shower and used my favorite strawberry scented shampoo and my lavander scented soap.

I got out of my shower and went to my walk-in wardrobe. Yes I'm rich. Well who can blame ya? My father is the Beta of the most strongest pack in the world.

"What to wear on shit monday?" I asked myself while stroking imaginary chin.

Finally I made up my mind. I wore a pair if fresh jeans and a white tank top that show my red laced bra at the back and at the front read 'fuck u'. I got it at my favorite store.

Yes I am a bad ass girl. took you long enough to know.

Since the time I got rejected and embarrassed by Traitor oh sorry it's Trevor.

That son of a bitch mate. So fucking hate him and never will I forgive him. NEVER!!!!

I got my latest prada bag, my Iphone 5c, and my expensive lip gloss.

I jog downstairs and where I saw mom and dad and my brother and my little sister on a baby chair. I gave mom a kiss and dad a hug.

"Morning sweet heart and Happy birthday" my dad greeted.

"Thanks dad" I replied.

"So someone's having 18 this year without transforming yet" Erick mocked.

Yes! I didn't yet transform. I didn't know why but I'm not human if you jump to conclusions.

"So what? Oh let me tell you I'm more stronger than you without my transformation, smarter than any tracker, and hotter than any girls in this pack" I bragged and smiled triumphantly. While my brother just rolled his eyes.

Was that all you got brother?

" You know Alphina you don't have to change. You can just go back to my pretty little sister not the girl that's wearing to tight and to short tops and wearing jeans that shows your ass off" he said.

He already knew that I already have my mate in which my dad and Erick got damn crazy that he rejected me but then again I soon told them it was trevor so they have nothing to do because he's our future Alpha so we don't have the right.

"Why not? You know Erick I am strong and confident I can take care of myself. Oh and Erick can you come with me to train for the advanced moves of a warrior?" I asked sweetely. Which he nodded as a reply.