Introduction: The Rejection Party

Location: Moonstone High

I was then walking with my only friend Monica on the way to school as we were about to make way at the basketball court when I was then caught on a scent that smelled like a perfum that wasn't really strong and mixed with a manly one.

My wolf Lyall which means shield wolf was howling with so much joy that I can hear it which made me giddy too. " Hey Monica I'll catch on with you in just a minute" I said. " Okay I'll wait you at your locker" she said. " Yeah sounds great to me" I said sarcastically.

The two of us then went on our separate ways and I ventured to the basketball court where the scent grew stronger. I than came to a halt when my eyes landed on Trevor Harris Willam IV. He is the future Alpha of the gladiantary pack.

I was so giddy and excited to meet him but his eyes held the opposite. His eyes held anger and malice in it. I was so caught up in his eyes that I knew that all of his friends was surrounding me and the next thing I knew all of them sorrounded me.

" Well well well lookie here. we got some nerd alert here on our territorry" Jason asshole taunted which I just took a step back. " What? Cat got your pusy ass tongue?" Jason asked slily.

Trevor began to come here which sighed me to relief but little did I know he'll do the opposite.

" What the actual fuck? Why did I get this girl as mate? Actually I dreamed of having my mate as a sexy hot and experienced one not a shabby old and dumb nerd. So with that I cannot accept you. I, Trevor Harris William IV reject you Alphina Marie Staryana" he said that with so much malice in his voice. Which sends alot of oooh's from his asshole friends. I then was at the verge of tears that I want to spill but I push them back to show that I am strong. I was so embarrassed with him rejecting me infront of his friends. But never will I be embarrassed again.

I then took a deep breath and felt an unfamiliar power surging to my body to my mouth. " I,  Alphina Marie Staryana accept your goddamn rejection Trevor William Harris IV A.K.A Traitor" I spat which all of his friend's laughter stopped in which turned to shockness. Maybe they felt the power. I don't care!!!!

" Don't use that tone and words infront of me Alphina. I am still your Alpha" Trevor said with his Alpha tone so powerful that it made his friends cower in fear but somehow it doesn't affect me. " Whatever dickead. Oh and one more thing FUCK YOU DEAR ALPHA!!!" I spat again and with that I ran to my locker promising to myself that we'll never accept him again and remember the embarrassment that he did to me.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

hey guys here's a little sneak peak of her revised rejection incident. Hope you like it

vote please? comment please?

~ LEXI ~