When she approached the bookshelf, extracting
A Farewell to Arms, her eyes landed on the picture of her "flyboy" again. Of course, her stomach churned at the heat a mere photo managed to give off, yet she said aloud, "You might be hot, but this has gone far enough. It stops now."

Two hours later, she still sat on the sofa reading ... or trying to. She let out a sigh at the realization that she'd just read two full pages without having any idea what they said. Drat. She loved this book and it had been years since she'd read it. She should have been completely drawn.

Another sigh had her setting the book aside and slowly padding up the stairs into the bedroom. It was high time for that shower she'd put off al day.

And as she shed her clothes and stepped under the warm, soothing spray, she ignored the fact that it was his shower and, in fact, reminded herself that the guy was hardly ever here. It wasn't nearly so much his shower as a place he'd showered on occasion.

So she tried not to envision him standing naked in this same spot in the huge marble shower as she rubbed soap over her body and she tried desperately not to feel her own response to even that minor stimulation.

Would he like the way she looked soapy?

Biting her lip, she glanced down at her breasts decorated with bright white suds, the taut nipples peeking through, at her stomach and thighs, so slick and smooth looking as bubbles clung to them, as well. Yes, he would definitely like it. He'd also like taking the round, spongy thing she was using and running it over her breasts, as she did now.

He'd surely let his fingertips reach around the soft sponge to glide over her rounded flesh, and then the flat of her stomach. Her pussy tingled as she wished he could do just that touch her in the shower. Stop this.

Taking a deep breath, she banished the naughty thoughts from her mind for what seemed the fiftieth time since she'd arrived in the mountainside home, then rinsed hurriedly. She wrapped herself in a big plush bath sheet and stepped into the bedroom where the corset lay on the bed.

She'd been so distressed over it earlier that she hadn't really seen it, hadn't let herself study the details, but now she couldn't help but admire how soft yet sophisticated it appeared. It came with miniscule velvet panties, too, sporting tiny rhinestones sewn in front. A dainty line of the same sparkling jewels outlined the top edge of the corset, designed to mold to her breasts. The back laced up with thick black satin ribbon, which meant, she supposed, that one size fit all.

She couldn't help wondering how she'd look in such a lush piece of lingerie. She owned plenty of pretty bras and panties and a baby doll nightie or two, but she'd never worn anything that at once looked so glamorous yet sexual.

So maybe she'd just try it on.

Simply to see what she looked like.

For her own benefit no one else's.

The lacings were already drawn and tied in back so that just fastening a row of invisible hooks in front closed her into it. It was on the verge of being too tight, but she decided not to tamper with the ribbons as she almost liked
the confined, bound feeling the snug lingerie provided. It made it impossible to forget she was wearing something designed for sex even
before she turned toward the sliding glass mirror doors on the closet.

The view stunned her. The velvet molded to her curves deliciously and plumped her breasts even farther than the red lace bra had, making them look round and voluptuous. The press of the corset against them delivered the delightful y naughty sensation that they were about to bust free. The velvet G-string felt just as snug over her pussy and trailing down the center of her ass, and the black stockings made her legs look long and lean, even without heels.