beach time

##🔭 may

##🔭 may. 25th ,, 2019.
"oh, i don't care, even if i have to go far."

"baekhyun, please don't go too far!" suri yelled out to her boyfriend

getting a break from work for a day, the family decided to go to the beach.

suri's arms wrapped around her own torso as she watched her daughter and baekhyun, run quickly towards the water as she fell behind.

yes, she did yell at him to not go too far. mainly because he was holding their only child, of only two years, bri.

bri was always the one who wanted to be risky, even if she was quite young, taking after her father at its finest. though she didn't do anything too bad, she would only run off when suri tried to get her.

"don't put her in the water yet-," suri sighed as she watched baekhyun dip the two year old's feet in the ocean water.

"he doesn't listen, does he?" she thought.

the closer suri got to the water, the harder it was for her to keep the others controlled.

it was the small things that made them the happiest. the sand, the waves, even the wind made the day better. the time they spent was nice and their relationship was a bit hard to capture on camera.

thankfully.

by the end of their time at the beach, a few fans had found where they were. even though they didn't bother the family physically, the fans still yelled for the idols and their child.

having to leave, it didn't bother suri to any huge extent. sure, she didn't really like bri around strangers, but it wasn't like she could just keep her in the house 24/7.

it was fun to get out, have a day off, and spend time with her kid. even though she does everyday, she would much rather spend time with them when she doesn't have to stress about work and the entertainment.