working solo

##🔭 jan

##🔭 jan. 03rd ,, 2019.
"you called my name and came to me."

"i wish i could come back, but i'm literally in a different country at the moment

"i wish i could come back, but i'm literally in a different country at the moment." suri said, talking to suho over the phone.

suho was calling suri to see when she would be coming back from her solo promotions, but at the moment she was in thailand.

her members weren't doing anything too special at the moment anyway.

the boys were working on a few things in the studio, but they were taking advantage of the time they finally got to relax. on the other hand, suri and lay were the two EXO members who kept working on their own projects as if they didn't like the idea of relaxing.

"i'm coming back soon, please don't worry about me," suri assured her leader that her promotions were ending soon, "tell bri that i miss her and love her."

she hung up the phone after finishing her talk with her group leader. that was the first time suri had talked to any of her members, other than baekhyun, after leaving for thailand.

she was quite busy.

the only way her own members could keep up with her were through her social medias. they could also get baekhyun to call her since she answers always for him.

if someone was to ask her if working alone was hard or easy, the idol would most likely lie and say it was quite easy.

why?

suri didn't want anyone to worry about her, if she admitted to her job being hard, the first people talking to her would be EXO.

her members would try to find ways to make her job easier for her, yet she didn't want that because she believed that working hard gets you to your biggest goals in life, not finding a way around them.