"Hello, Miss Aishi the limo is waiting for you, I was sent here by Mr. Yakuza. I will be awaiting in the car," The man said walking away.

I closed the door and sighed,

I am not excited for this night....

Time Skip

We got to the mansion and I felt like fainting.

I don't want to go in.... Don't make me, mother...

Before I knew it, I was already in the mansion and standing in front of him.

How'd this happen?

"Yakuza, hi," I bowed slightly at him.

Can this get any more awkward?

"You don't need to bow, Ayano, I would like you think of me as a friend like how I think about you," Yakuza said, wearing a white buttoned shirt with a black tie, and wearing a black vest over.

He looks kinda of hot.... What? Shut up, Ayano, Senpai is ten times hotter. Wait, did he say he thinks of me as a friend!

"O-oh, sorry," I muttured.

Even if he says to think of him as a friend, I can't help but still be nervous around him.

"Anyways, we should head to the ball, shall we?" He asked, sticking his hand out.

"O-oh, sure," I stuttered, grabbing his hand.

Time Skip

We made it to a huge white castle. I think it was supposed to be a mansion but just turned out to be a castle. The manison was bigger than Yakuza's.

"Wow," I gasped in aw.

It really looks pretty.

"Are you ready, Ayano?" Yakuza asked.

I didn't realize we were in front of the mansion still because of me.

"Oh, y-yeah,"

We walked into the mansion and there was a man in a tux waiting for us there.

"Mr. Yakuza, right this way," The man then led us to the ball room.

The ball room was filled with rich and snobby people. The ladies were wearing dresses made out of gold and silk, and the men were wearing tuxes made by the richest brands.

"Um, what do we do now?" I asked Yakuza.

"We dance," he took my hand and we made our way towards the dance floor.

Slow music started playing and I've never felt so akaward in my life.

"I-I don't know how to dance..." I muttured.

"Oh, that's fine, I'll just teach you."

Time Skip

After me many times stepping on his foot, I finally started getting a hang of it.

"You're a natural, Ayano,"He said with a soft smirk.

I blushed softy and smiled, "Thank you, Yakuza."

"Mr. Yakuza, so nice to see you," a gruff voice called from behind me.

Yakuza and I stopped dancing and I turned to see a short, old man in a top hat with a tux. Can you say Monopoly?

"Mr. Rain, pleasure to see you too," Yakuza answered back.

"And who might this young lady be?" The man looked at me with a sly smirk.

I squirmed under his gaze. He's probably stripping me down with his eyes, pervert.

"This is my date, Ayano Aishi."

"You mean the daughter of Ryoba Aishi!?"

Yakuza nodded slightly.

"I-I am terribly sorry, but I hear someone call me, e-excuse me," the old man scurried away.

"I wonder what that was about,"

Time Skip

The party was overall boring, and we were currently outside on a balcony enjoying Japan in the night.

"Ayano, do you want to know why I asked you to this?" Yakuza asked, lighting a cigarette.

"S-sure,"

"I have business to do in America that will probably last a decade, and tomorrow afternoon is the the day I leave. This will be our last time together, Ayano." Yakuza took a puff of his cigarette.

I felt my life fall apart.

"W-what? You have to be kidding me!"  I was on the verge of tears.

Why do I care so much? Yakuza and I are just co-workers....

Yakuza gave me a sad and worried glance, "Ayano, I-I didn't you would react this way..."

"I-I honestly didn't either, Y-Yakuza, but, please don't leave me," 

I don't know what possessed me to do what I did, but I couldn't stop myself.

I hugged him and sobbed into his shirt.

My heart and brained clicked.

I love Yakuza, not Senpai. That guy won't even look my way. But, Yakuza is different, he would always be there when I failed to get his attention.

  I felt Yakuza hug me back,

"I love you, please don't go."

  "Come with me then."

A/n: I apologise deeply for not updating in months, things have been happening, anyways I am currently working on a new book that isn't Yandere Simulator, this book will bring a new/ different stan of fans. Anyways, sorry for this crappy oneshot I hope this was good for you guys, Love You! ❤️
Thanks for being patient! 💓