I'm just ordinary

Hey guys i know im a day late.....

Sooo sorry i have just been busy with life. But without further or do enjoy~♡

6:00 A.M.

*bring* *bring*

-.- school urghhhh the struggle is toooo real right now.

School has officially started...i dont wanna goooo!!!!!!!!

*sigh*

I have to look decent...it's first impression......urgghhhh why do you have to do this to me.....

Whatever i got up brushed my teeth washed my face did what i had to do.

I have to look cute but be comfortable...this is me everyday ahaha...i wore high waisted shorts with a white flowy crop and with converse.

I grabbed my stuff put on chapstick and left the door i went to the diner down the street to grab a quick breakfast.

I orderd and waited i sat in one of the booths and........

Mark pov

Theres Winnie better go say hey.

M:hey Winnie

W:oh hey Mark.

M:why didn't you text me that you were coming here??

W:i was about to and Lina said she was with you.......

M:awww sorry about that she spent the night and was on my phone this morning.

End of pov

spent the night!?!?!

Why....what.. no....

They weren't on the same bed right??

Urghh why would i care obviously there is no point in liking him.....

They're already have sleepovers -.-

W:oh is that so....

M:hey Winnie did you want me to give you a ride???

W:umm.....

M:to bad lets go!

W:i didn't ev-

M:*grabs arm*

W:*confused* *wants breakfast*

We got to school and i didn't get any breakfast because of that heartwarming doosh.

Like did he not know i wanted to eat a breakfast plate....

Obviously not...

ITS SOOOO HAWT WHHYY

School doesnt start for an hour and i am sitting on the front bench and my tummy is rumbling /.\

Few moments later~

I see a pair of hands with a....

BREAKFAST PLATE IN THIER HANDS.

i look up and its Mark smiling and mesmerizing smile.

M:i couldn't leave my best friend hungry. W:i love you sooo much right now.

He just smiled and walked away i was curious and was wondering where he was going #stalker and i saw a car pull up and i saw a girl come out with HIGH heals booty shorts crop crop top and a purse. I then saw the face and, you guessed it, it was her...I'm sorry Lina.

What is she wearing #notjudging

To be honest i wear more clothes at a swimming pool than what she is wearing

And i thought i was a little showy. Nuh uh that's showy. But she has to do what she has to do.

She is still pretty well from a guys perspective she's everything a guy wants. No wonder why Mark really likes her. And I'm just....well me.

This isn't really a juicy chapter lol but tomorrow will i can picture it. There wasn't much action well i still hope you enjoyed baii loves~♡