✈IN THE AIR~✈

A/N THANK YOU FOR THE 120+ READS THIS IS ALL YOU ^.^ #DYING INSIDE *-*

-Winnie POV-

I woke up, not that i could sleep...i couldn't imagine it im going with Mark.

Although......Lina is with Mark i shall respect...who am i kidding i hate it i HATE it, like i called him first OHKAY -.-

Chill Winnie Chill........It's like when someone steals your bias aka relationship scandal and you're all like i was GOING to kidnap him this weekend but NOOO you couldn't wait .¥.

Anyways.....i have to get ready and get dressed...what fun ahahaha.

I have to look cute BUT comfortable....

I decided to go for a light pink blouse with leggings and my hair in a slightly messy bun also i wore black converse.

It was 10:00

My phone rang~

M:hey Winnie~

W:hey Mark i'm ready (lord bless his voice lmao)

M:yeah im almost there.

W:ohkay bye

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE JACQUE ^.^

By the way Jacque is picking me up from the airport just because she wants to see Mark. And omg her feels when i told her i was going with Mark to the airport.

A/N Most of this story will be Winnie's POV sorry it's just easier for me /.\

I saw Mark and MANNN the feels were too HIGH!!!!!!!!

I put my small suitcase in the trunk, and went in the front seat.

No one talked until he got out of the car went to the backseat to grab something.

It was a pink bag and he handed it to me my face was like O.o......then he said it was my present. I was like ohhh....i then looked inside and it was a big pink pig stuffed animal i was sooo HAPPY....how did he know i liked Pigs...Btw i LOVE PIGS!!!!!!

W:how did you know i liked pigs?!?!

M:maybe if you pressed the paw you'd find out.

W:O.O

I pressed the paw....or whatever it played: HEY WINNIE IT'S MARK YOUR BEST FRIEND I KNOW IT'S CUTE RIGHT?? YOU'RE PROBABLY WONDERING HOW I KNOW YOU LIKED PIGS FROM THE LOOKS OF YOUR LOCK SCREEN IT WAS A CUTE LITTLE PIG~

I LOVE YOU...LOVE MARK~♡

(he said i love you my cheeks is a tomato)

I had no words but i hugged him and hugged the PIG!

M:so do you like it??

W:of course Omg i love this and you soo much ^.^

M:you should name it.

W:oh yeah.......

W:I'll name it....MARK

M:really ahaha i like that name *smiles while looking down*

W: ♡_♡ *dies a little*

M:we should get going.

W:yes we should.

We went to the airport on the way there he bought me starbucks, and we were jamming out to 2pm Go Crazy.

When we arrived at the airport we had an hour extra which is great!!....-.-

We sat at the assigned area and sat there i was charging my phone while Mark was talking to Lina...so i decided to text Jacque.

W:jacqueeee!!!!

J:yassss???

W:im at the airport and Mark said I love you!!!!

J:OMG REALLY?!?!?!?!

W:not like that *explains everything*

J:awww that's still cute~

W:i know but.....hes talking to Lina.

J:WOW OMG THATS IRRITATING.... what are they saying!!!!!

W:there just talking about there day and i can hear her annoying whining from here lawrd.

J:lmao gurl imma help you major when he comes ahaha.

W:you do that.

J:i will well i have to shower and everything so baii see you later♡♡

W:bye

Coincidentally Mark was done also.

M:who were you talking to?

W:Jacque.

M:oh the one that's picking you up??

W:yeah.

*Boarding*

We stood up and walked in, gave our tickets and walked to our seats.

I was super tired....i took out my phone to take a picture i told Mark to look.

*peace* OMG HE'S SOO CUTE!!!!!!

It was 30 mins my eyes started feeling heavy i then was knocked out lmao!!!

I peeked a little and i felt a head on my head i could see i was on Marks shoulder.....I WAS ON MARKS SHOULDER!!!!! O.O...Mark was sleeping on me. I decided to just go back to sleep.

A/N this is a longer chapter i hope you guys enjoy ahaha~ i love each and every reader out there...well bye~♡♡♡