this is a mess

Do you guys like the new story cover??? Please say you like itt >. < Alsoooo Yay 100+ views so as promised here's the update^.^

M: Winnie?? Why?

JS: ohh interesting....

M: Soooooooo what's so special about this girl.

JS:well you see..

~~~~~~~~~
Uuurghhh what the hell am I going to do!!! HE'S COMING HERE ISN'T IT GOING TO BE AWKWARD..... maybe I should cancel....but how I didn't get any number from Jackson......ahhhh DM on instagram

W:hey I need to tell you something.

I don't even know if he would check his phone though or worse if he even looks at his direct messaging. I mean he is a global idol soooo......

~~~~~~~~
JS: She's funny, smart, cute

M: Jackson you just met her and besides from the sounds of it, it seems like you like her.

JS: I don't she's YOURRRSSS!!!!

M:What do you mean "She's Mine" do I know her??

JS:ummm *ping* I have a message.

(Phew I was saved)

Yes it's her!

~~~~~~~~~
W:hello?

JS:Hey....

W:ummm I have something to say

JS: wait I have to say something first

W: yess?

JS: your Winnie right??

W:ummm last time I checked that is my name.

JS: no what I mean by that is...are you Mark's Winnie?

W:.............

JS:oh. So you are, that's why you were suprised to see me.

W:yeah, and I DM you because, I didn't want to see him like this I want to see him a little differently. Also I need your number!

JS: yeah I understand it'll probably be more awkward than it should be. Yeah here's my number **********

W: So how's he been these past 3 years?

JS: I don't know he seems not himself everytime he comes back from LA, he misses you.

W: I miss him too but I went off on him and I didn't even get to see him, he probably thinks I'm mad at him.

JS: Well aren't you guys dating??

W:what do you mean?

JS:he said that there was a girl who was with him for everything when he was hospitalized to when he was with another girl.

W:.....he said that were together???

JS: yeah I even told him about you but I didn't put your name in cause he said that girls name was....Winnie.

W: that's me.. what are we going to do though? I can't have him know that I'm here yet.

JS: I'll just tell them you had to cancel for school. Just tell me when you're ready.

W:thanks Jackson.

I'm glad I can mentally prepare myself more, now I just need to figure out when Im going to see him.
He said we were together......
~~~~~~~~
M:hey who was that?

JS: OH... ummm it was my new friend she said she needed to meet up with someone.

JR: of she just came here when would she have made friends?

JS: UM....... the Internet

~~~~~~~~
I then took a deep sigh as the stress had just been released from me.

*knock* *knock*

Who is it??? O.o
I mean I haven't made any friends yet and Got7 isn't coming anymore soooo....... ohh it could be Jackson I then went over to the door and ♡.♡

W:DAYYYYNNNAAAA WTF ARE YOU DOING HERE!!!!!

D:OMG WINNIE I MISSED YOU!!!!!!! Hey didn't the flight attendant lady say you'll find out soon ;》

W:OMG that scared me

brkae11 D: you thought about pretty boy didn't you?

W: pshhh noo!

D: uh-huh well that's why I'm here to help you, also to push away all them thirsty hoes so you can take Bae ^_~

W: SMH no he's not my "Bae"

D: well didn't Jackson say that Mark said you guys were together?

W:you heard that?

D: ummm he was outside his dorm.

W: THEY LIVE NEXT DOOR!!!!!!

D:ummm your welcome I know you're worried but I got this, I did some research. Got7 is having a fan meeting before their comeback which is on the 12 sooo you have two choices.

W:wait wait wait how do you know all this???

D: cause I care and I ship you a pretty boy too hard, now stop interrupting, anyyywayyyss your 2 choices are the fan meeting next Friday orrrrr their fan meeting in two weeks. Honestly I would go with the two week one cause then I get to go.

W: Fine I'll go with the one in two weeks.

D: okayy now we need to get you prepared.

W: Get me prepared????

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR ALL THE SUPPORT LET'S GET THIS UPDATE TO 100 VEIWS AGAIN AND 10 VOTES!!! LOVE YOU ALL AND KEEP SUPPORTING!!!