Ch.16

A/N is down there. It's unedited and handwritten, so enjoy my mistakes.

I woke up with a blinding light and someone told me to go back to sleep. I couldn't remember the last thing that happened. The only thing I remember was driving to Pizza Lucè with the boys. Then everything went black.

Oh god,the boys!

Suddnely,everything came flooding back. i think. Or I was just dreaming. Either way, something came back to my mind. We were driving to Pizza Lucè after Cal and Mikey told us they were dating.

We all got into my truck. Harry was driving. I sat on the side with Luke leaning his head against mine. Connor was sitting on the other side of Luke. In the back, Calum was nuzzled into Michael's neck.

A car had crashed into my side. I remember all of them screaming if me and Calum were okay. I remember Luke screaming, crying, and holding my hand.

The ambulance wouldn't let Michael and Luke ride with me and Cal. Why? They should've. Then I remember coming into the OR (operating room) and that was it.

----------------

I can't remember how long I was put for, but I could hear when people cam in and out out. Luke came in alot.

"Hi, Ash." he started sniffeling. "They told me you could still hear me. I'm so sorry, love you sunshine."

Michael came in once.

"Hey. The doctor said you're making lots of progress and should wake up soon. Cal's doing good." he started to cry. "He might get out of his coma soon. You wanna know the worst thing though? I can't freakin tell him I love him! He will never hear me!"

-----------

I woke uo to someone jumping on me.

"Wake up sleepy head!"

"What the fuck Cal?"

"Is that a way to greet your friend?" He faked a hurt tone.

"Wait....Cal?!" I jumped up and hugged him. "I thought you were in a coma!" He was eating brownie in a hospital gown.

"I was, now I'm not." He shrugged.

We hugged some more.

"How long were we out?" I asked him.

"I don't know, but we both woke up today. I don't think you were in a coma though. Which is good."

"Michael is going to be SO happy!" I said.

"Who's Michael?" He questioned.

"What!? You love him!" I almost screamed.

"I'm just kidding, relax." He said. "The nurse said all the guys are coming in today."

"Luke!" I screamed when they burst into the room. Michael, Harry, and Connor followed close behind.

"Sunshine!" He ran over to me and picked me up, spinning me around.

"Lukey, I love you so much." I whispered into his ear. He hugged me tighter.

"I love you too Ashy." He beamed and kissed me.

Michael and Calum were in thier moment as well.

"Hey Ash!" Connor came over and hugged me. "I'm so glad you're awake!"

---------

After we got Calum and me some food. (We were both starving after only being fed through tubes for a long time.)

"So, we brought you guys clothes." Harry said. He handed us bags with our clothes in them.

"Yay!" Cal squealed. "My NASA tee!"

"Thanks guys." I said.

"We figured you'd want some real clothes after having to wear those for so long." Mikey said.

"Speaking of that." I said. "How long was I in that-whatever I was in- and Calum in his coma for?"

"Um" Luke said. "About two months."

"What?!" Calum and I yelled at the same time.

A/N: Alot happened here. I'm writing this by hand because I'm visiting my grandpa again in Duluth. I'm sorry it's terribley short,but I updated for you lovelies. <3

--C