Ch.13

A/N: So, once again, I'm at dance writing this on an iPad. I have no idea how many words it will be or any of that stuff I talked about last chapter. It's October 13th and this is my 13th chapter. It would be so much more creepy if it was on Friday though. Okay, weird random places my brain goes....that sounded wrong.

It was the day of Luke and I's date. I was so nervous. He had to go set it up or whatever. It just made the time go by, slower and not fun at all. Kind of like when you're at school and you're gonna have an awesome sleepover after, but it's only first period.

Yep, exactly how this fealt, only more intense , cause what if I messed up.

"First date jitters?"

I screamed as someone came up behind me. "Jesus!"

"Nope, I'm definately not him, probably going to hell actually."

"Michael?"

"Connor, you dipshit. And, that's probably offensive to Michael."

"I already know it's true!" He called from the bathroom.

"Oh, I guess it's not."

Connor came to sit next to me. "I'm extremely nervous." I said to him.

"You shouldn't be." Connor said.

"Yes, he should." Michael said, drying his hands with a towel.

"W-why?" I asked.

"Because he took Calum and Harry with him to help him." Michael laughed.

"Yep, you should now definately be worried." Connor said.

"I s-should?" Man, I was really going to mess this up.

"No! We're messing with you. It'll all be fine." Michael said.

"Don't worry, he's probably as nervous as you are." Connor said.

"You really think so?" I asked.

"Yes, you'll do great." Connor told me.

"Now, what to we get this lover boy to wear?" Michael asked.

"Um- I don't know, I wasn't really planning on going on any dates while I was here." I said.

"Well, let's get Ash a complete look!" Connor squealed.

"Whoa, I'm in a house full of extremely gay people."

"Oh shut up! I'm not, just a what are those called? A-a- a material girl! That's it!"

"Wow, impressive." Michael said in a sarcastic voice.

Connor just rolled his eyes. "Great. I have emo boy and material girl picking my look for a date, this is totally gonna work." Note my sarcasm.

"Just wait and see." Michael said.

---------------------------

It was about 6:30 when Michael and Connor were done. It took lots of complaining, arguing, and debating, but finally they had finished. I look okay, I think. I had my glasses on, which, I hadn't worn in ages. They felt weird, but if Connor and Michael said they looked good- then oh shit! They probably looked terrible! But, it was too late.

"Luke awaits you, Juliet." Calum said as he entered my room.

"Aw, why do I have to be Juliet?" I pouted.

Calum grabbed my shoulders and looked me in the eyes. "Lets get this straight right away Ash, you aren't the guy in this relationship." He started luaghing.

"Hey! Rude!" I pushed his hands off me.

"Lets go downstairs and outside." 

"Bu-?"

"Come on slow poke!"

We went outside to where the treehouse was.

"Nope, not going up there for a long time." I said.

"Not up there you dumbnut." Cal whacked me on the side of my head. "Underneath the willow leaves, duh! It's so much more romantic." 

Luke walked out wearing skinnies and a blue button up shirt. Damn, he looked good.

"Um- hi Ash." He did a small wave.

"Hi." I said.

"Well, go on you two, but I'll only be outside to make sure nothing happens."

"Cal, I told you not to." Luke whined.

"Whatever."

The date was really great. We ate spaghetti and there were two lanterns so we could see. We just talked and luaghed, alot.

"I had an amazing time tonight." I said.

"Me too." He smiled. Then we just smiled at eachother like really weird people.

"Hey, Luke?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you think you want to be my boyfriend?" I asked.

"I don't think." He said.

I got all confused and sad and angry and flustered all at the same time. He leaned in and kissed me, just quick.

And then said, "I know so." Then I pulled his face onto mine for another kiss.

"I really like you Ash."

"I really like you too, Luke." I said.

Then we walked back up to the cabin with my hand intertwined with his.

A/N: Awwww, too much fluff, I know. Next update might be Thursday. I'm sorry guys, my grandparents are still in town, so I'm trying. Also, I'll try to download a picture of what Ash is wearing,but if I don't (because dance goes late) He's wearing his batman shirt, black skinnies, and his old glasses. I love that picture. Okay, bye eggplants!

--C