"Hello?" She answered sweetly, looking around the room as she listened to the other end ramble on and on. "Yeah, I can cover that- No, girl it's totally fine, I don't want to leave you guys short or anything. I'll be there as soon as I can."

Once she hung up, she rolled over sighing in exasperation. "Coco called out cause she's apparently feeling too sick to work."

"Food poisoning again?" I asked rolling my eyes. This happens much too often with the girls at my club and anyone can see through the bullshit.

"Yep, she told them she had some bad chicken." She stood herself up letting her hair down from the bun. "What was it last month? Old tacos or something?"

"Mhmm. It's always something, honestly." I shrugged, pouring myself another glass full of wine.

"Whatever, I'm fine with taking that money. Can I wear your purple outfit? The mesh one with stars covering the nipples?"

"You can have it." I gulped down half of the glass only to refill it immediately after. Candy got ready for her shift way faster than I've ever gotten ready in all the years I've worked at Honeys. Her makeup was flawless and the dress I gave her, hugged her soft curves, complimenting every inch. She was a stunning girl, blessed with both gorgeous features and a personality to match.

"Do I look okay?" She spun herself around, giddily. "I'm gonna wear my clear platforms that I left in the dressing room. You like?"

"Yeah, you look hot." I beamed back at her, hiding the fact that I almost felt insecure seeing her so beautiful and happy. She wore it well, carefree and effortless. I hid my insecurities behind my glass of wine, drinking yet another glass down. "Go make that money."

She scooped her purse up from the floor and walked over to me, bending down to meet my eye level. "Slow down girly, you're gonna hate the hangover. Love you."

"Love you too." I rolled my eyes, ignoring her comment. I most definitely wasn't even close to being finished- it was only one o'clock in the morning. "Want me to walk you out?"

"If you can manage."

"Of course." I stood, wobbling as I pulled my shorts down in an attempt to cover my ass cheeks. She followed me out to the living room where Chris stood shirtless, smoking a cigarette. As predicted, the sopranos played softly in the background of the dimly lit living room.

"Put that shit out." I slurred, casually bumping into Candy as I walked past him. "It stinks."

"Fuck no." He brought it up to his lips taking a long drag, holding eye contact. I couldn't be phased by the dark intensity of his deep brown eyes as they searched over me, looking for any sort of vulnerability, a chance to get in my head. "I just sparked it up."

"Well spark it up outside, God damn." I mumbled holding the door open for Candy who was eyeing Chris' tattooed chest that I had grown familiar to. Let's not forget the toned set of abs, carved out to near perfection, complete with a tantalizing trail of hair going down into his waistband. His rather low hanging waistband.

The man was practically always half-naked.

"Fuckin' A." She mouthed to me, acknowledging that he was in fact outrageously attractive. He knows he is too, flaunting his shirtless self all over the house, and smiling with those damn dimples.

I have to fucking live with him.

"I know." I mouthed back, rolling my eyes.

"You better text me, Bri. We gotta talk about all that in there." She giggled, turning to walk down the driveway to her car.